Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatokiller

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=potatokiller234&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: potatokiller234
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): 76561198171990809
Date and Time of the Ban:

2021-03-04 19:35:51
Start Time
Banlength6 hr
Expires on2021-03-05 01:35:51
Reason about the Ban: Illegal friendly fire
Admin that Banned you: Semicolon Backslash
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: To start I am confused with this ban, I do not remember reciving this ban in the main jailbreak server and I am confused on why I have it.
The last time I played on the Jailbreak server was when the match was starting, I was on the guard team and left before the round started, because I wanted to hop of tf2 for the night. Then I log in today and find that I have been banned, can you please help me with this?

• Winner
Reactions: bap!

@potatokiller
@Semicolon Backslash

Server / General bans are placed instead of teambans when we are unable to teamban you on the server.

I remember that I was trying to vote on a map and I clicked enable friendly fire. I was newer to the whole warden thing so I was unable to turn it off again, causing the death (You can see in chat I try to turn it off but have no idea). My bad and thanks for the quick response

Add me on steam or discord (Semicolon Backslash#7862) and if we can organize a time for you to get on I don't mind changing the ban to a reduced teamban.

Player has received teamban and has had server ban removed.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread