Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: xEzekanarioX
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:50165545
Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-03-27 22:08:59
Reason about the Ban: Admin disrespect
Admin that Banned you: EvoWarrior5
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I should get an unban because 5 years already passed since i did not obey the admin telling us to not use bhop. I want to apologize if i disrespected any admin in that time, i was a kid. Please give this veteran dr player a second chance. (I was top #2 in your server).

• Informative
Reactions: Madact and Matth
1600274841320.png

1600274799305.png

I'll keep it simple; I'm very surprised that we gave out bans for admin disrespect at the time instead of comm blocks (the second-to-last ban was for the same reason by a different admin, so maybe it was policy or common practice at the time? Not sure). It's possible I decided to ban due to the amount of bans + comm blocks the player had accumulated over that span of half a year.

Comms: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:50165545&Submit=Search

I agree that it has been a long time (and that a ban is not an appropriate punishment type for rudeness). One thing does concern me from your first attempt at an appeal:

I remember this guy said to all us to stop using the bhop (this only happened once, for no reason, maybe he got a bad day lol), i mean... Just remove the bhop from the server? Imagine someone telling you to not use weapons in call of duty lol

You clearly misunderstood the admin, bhop has never been forbidden. Only *skipping traps* by using bhop is forbidden. You don't even have a ban for doing this, closest thing in your ban list is the second one, for "map buggin", but that wasn't even by Hello Kitty... I'm surprised that out of everything, being 'told' something is what sticks out in your mind after those years - but that aside, you show a lack of understanding of our ruleset by making these claims. I have sympathy for the fact that you did not decide to read all the rules before making an appeal, but generally your language in the appeal was not the most flattering, calling out a former admin for warning you of an existing rule and assuming they were just moody. Not the best look. Regardless, many people have gotten new chances even after 6 or 7 bans, so with the amount of time passed, and especially keeping in mind that the punishment did not really fit the offense, there is no issue with unbanning you if an admin consents. I strongly advise you read the rules to understand the specifics better before playing on the servers again.

Attachments

• 1600274755820.png
    1600274755820.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 131
Been a very long time, user has apologised and the original punishment placer agrees to unban.

Bhop is explained by Evowarrior above. Any questions further into the bhop rules I suggest you ask some of the regulars when you get back on . Solar, Furken and Nikola are active trial admins that can also help you if you see them online.

If you break rules again, you could receive a perm ban or perm communication block without warning. You then will not be able to appeal for 3 years. So much sure you have checked out the rules Evowarrior provided. You may also be monitored.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread