Accepted Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Shapiro

SourceBans Ban URL: I'm having trouble finding my account, note this happened years ago. Knowing the exact minute is kind of difficult.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Ben Shapiro(now) EXTERMINATE ALL THOTS(during ban)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:148059409
Date and Time of the Ban: I assume it was Mar 11, 2018 8:18:12 AM (showed on the player list archive)
Reason about the Ban: Toxicity
Admin that Banned you: I can't be certain.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: 4 years of maturing I'd expect to pay off. 11 at the time, no need for the dumb decision making during then, but believe it or not things have changed.

P.S. I have noticed that when I search my name on this player archive list, it shows the same exact account that i'm using right now, same steam ID, same EVERYTHING. From the information on the player archive (first link) that's all the information I could fine from this time stamp.

CONCL. my account is banned, and I am having trouble finding my account on the banned list due to me having shit memory. But seeing that the account on the player archive list FOR PANDA COMMUNITY, and the account I have now, they're both banned. so I don't think I need a source ban URL, if I have this proof of being banned right here.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 136
  • capure 2.PNG
    capure 2.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Capture 3.PNG
    Capture 3.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 143
We cannot find any bans on that Steam ID. You may be IP banned. If you could kindly provide me with your IP address by copying the text on this webpage in a private conversation with me created here. With you IP we'll be able to find the ban. I urge you not to publish your IP here in this thread availible to the public.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
We cannot find any bans on that Steam ID. You may be IP banned. If you could kindly provide me with your IP address by copying the text on this webpage in a private conversation with me created here. With you IP we'll be able to find the ban. I urge you not to publish your IP here in this thread availible to the public.
He gave us the wrong steamID, his steamID is STEAM_0:0:148059409 (notice the difference, STEAM_1 vs STEAM_0)
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:148059409&Submit=Search

main account with 6 bans
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:140147754&Submit=Search

Reactions: Madact
but the problem is , that's a very old account. looking down at the blocked accounts, and the reason I was banned, you can see my name.
Capture 5.PNG

and all those names at the bottom I recognize, but still I do see myself at fault, for not only being toxic, but using an alt and ignoring ban. my apologies

And if there is a possible way to manage only the account I have right now, and figure things out form there. because that COGVICTOR account HAD SHARED the same IP address during the ban, so could this be why? because the reasoning behind the banned "cogvictor" account, was because of making an alt. BUT WHAT IS THAT ALT, WHERE IS IT. I COULDN'T FIND IT IN THE BAN LIST

finally understood all this information after reading your thread, kinda would make sense to understand that this was 4 years ago. People change, especially a retarded 9 year old like I was during then. So I do take responsibility.....FOR SOMETHING 4 YEARS AGO.

• Funny
Reactions: ChipZ
Given the amount of time that has passed between you last ban and your current appeal, I will go ahead and proceed to unban you. This will be your one and only final chance; should you be banned or punished again, it will be an irreversible permanent ban, and all future appeals will automatically be denied.

@Madact
Having a bit of an issue unbanning him; I'm currently unable to remove the permanent ban from his account via Sourcebans. If you have the ability to do so, it would be much appreciated. I've already left comments and whatnot regarding the appeal.

Having a bit of an issue unbanning him; I'm currently unable to remove the permanent ban from his account via Sourcebans.
You may not have the ability to fully remove the ban or mark it as "Unbanned", just set the length to 1 minute and leave a comment

Closed and accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread