Not open for further replies.

GaboAndes13

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist
Name of your Banned Steam Account: GaboAndes13
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:454700362
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-08-20 20:36:19
Reason about the Ban: offensive objector
Admin that Banned you: Ranger Ciri
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I was banned for use an objector with hammer and sickle decal. I have used it for months in the server and nobody said me that it isn't allowed. I read your rules and it doesn't say speceficly something about my decal. Valve uses the symbol in weapons like Iron Curtain and Family Business, so Valve doesn't ban it. Also, your Deathrun server has the symbol in many minigames and traps. Maybe when someone read this my ban will be retired, but I want to know if ONLY THIS SERVER ban this symbol, or the Admin was wrong. Thanks for time and sorry for my English mistakes.

We have a rule against politics or potlitical related stuff. Especially something like that could offend a lot of people. Hence why we don't take the risk of allowing even the small talk (and a bit because people just aren't inerested).

I warned you to change it and to stop arguing, others were telling you to make you aware but you had the balls to keep it.

I have just read the community rules and it doesn't say anything about political stuff. Also, as I Said, Valve allows and uses it. Your deathrun server uses it. Why I can't?

Both the offensive language and offensive spray rules include pro-war exclamations or expressing a positive attitude towards terrorists, dictators or otherwise controversial figures. Keep that stuff out of the servers; it's a video game, not a place to express your controversial political viewpoints.

this can found under section 2a of our rules https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-06-04-2017.3409/

Reactions: Ranger Ciri
And I changed weapon after you slayed me. I wanted to ask you where the rule is, but you banned me.

Both the offensive language and offensive spray rules include pro-war exclamations or expressing a positive attitude towards terrorists, dictators or otherwise controversial figures. Keep that stuff out of the servers; it's a video game, not a place to express your controversial political viewpoints.
Why it isn't in general rules?

IMG_20190820_232150.jpg

Here a picture of your deathrun map Cocainum. If I have to remove it, just ask me. Please don't ban me. It is just for proof that panda community server uses it.

@GaboAndes13 you did not unequip it before I banned you, do not lie. Also right now you're currently complaining about the rules and you seem to want a change on it, post that here: https://www.panda-community.com/forums/suggestions.9/post-thread. As for now, aslong as we have rules, you better follow them. Whether you agree or not, I don't give a damn in this thread.

I'm declining this.

• Winner
Reactions: Lighty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread