Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephanGH

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:206547783&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: [2e_Huss] Stephanie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206547783
Date and Time of the Ban: 13:21 on 15/08/2019
Reason about the Ban: Call Abuse
Admin that Banned you: tolfx
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

tolfx banned me when I didn't even realise an admin was on so I used /call on someone that was literally blocking me, and then proceeded to block others aswell the round after. He was standing AGAINST ME. not just near me but AGAINST me and the admin in question allowed it and didn't do anything about it. Considering that nothing was done (Warn or anything) I used /call as I figured no admin would be online cause they would've dealt with this OBVIOUS rulebreak.

Alisha then also claimed that she warned me, I never saw any warning in admin chat.

I also just noticed. The admin online was rawr. I didnt even know this was an admin??? That name isnt listed anywhere

1565868750530.png

At tick 2500 clearly you were behind him and blocking, tho Yuwan said it was okey that you "blocked" him.

At tick 10100 I gave you the warning.

And yes you got blocked at tick 22000 and that was my fault cause I was typing to Tbot.

Still you called then even when 2 admins where on and you got 1 warning.

Still I will let my mentor @TBotV63 decide this and see what he thinks about this.

Attachments

• 20190815_1314_tfdb_hexagon_a1_red_blu.dem
    10.9 MB · Views: 142
I genuinly didnt know an admin was on. And ye me and yuwan were next to eachother irl hence why he dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread