Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmin

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:121966772&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Jasmin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121966772
Date and Time of the Ban: 12.08.2019 22:31
Reason about the Ban: Admin chat abuse
Admin that Banned you: Tolfx
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
Ive a reason to believe I wasnt abusing whatsoever the admin chat, as I stated my business as a report of a possible atl account.
Yesterday Tolfx and I had both seen two alts playing and I asked if he could check their IP's and tell who they are. Tolfx responded something along the lines "Already did and I cant tell", to which I asked why and was left unanswered.
Today I again asked him, if the other one was either Real Joker or Jägermeister (which at least used to be perm banned on the server), and he told me to use the chat for serious stuff only. I told him it was serious, because if it's Jäger alting, he should be banned. I got ignored, and asked about it again. I asked if he even could check IP's as a new admin, and if he lied about doing so, and then I got banned from the server.

as I stated my business as a report of a possible atl account.
1565644917887.png

I understand you want to talk about this 1 to 1 to an admin but I said you could report this on forums instead.

I warned you twice to use the admin chat for "Serious stuff.", clearly you didn't listen.
unknown.png

unknown.png

I really don't see it so serious talking about what happen yesterday. Even after my 2 warnings to use the chat for serious stuff you kept going.

I would suggest you to read the rule 3:e for the future.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bambi
Alright lets see it like that then even though i was reporting a possible alt. Still, 1 day ban? I didnt get even kicked first, just straight ahead banned. Not to mention all ur other banned people have been getting 12 hours.
Ive been banned before? Not for this reason.

I didnt get even kicked first, just straight ahead banned.
The warnings were enough, not every rule broken requires a kick before ban.

Not to mention all ur other banned people have been getting 12 hours.
Your first ban was also 12h but since you're on your second one it stacks. The ban doesn't necessarily need a matching reason for it to stack.

• Informative
Reactions: Tolfx
Still being banned for reporting an alt seems ridiculous, Ive been an admin on a db server and this is something I just cant understand.

• Agree
Reactions: Waxel
And also, its exactly a chat meant for people to use if they want to talk to admins only. There is no rule that it should be serious only stuff, not to mention my business was a reporting matter

Yeah, the ban was a bit much. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and my late response. Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Tolfx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread