Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan31rt

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=dan31rt&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: dan31rt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:228359192
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-11-18 22:18 and 09-08-18 17:52
Reasons about the Ban: Insult players and Offensive chat / insulting
Admins that Banned you: Baka and Pricholas

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: OK, last ban appeal I made, I was stupid. I really do admire this community and the JB server and play a lot ( usually on the weekends ) and I have made many friends. It does suck not being able to go on blu team, or even to write in chat for LR or other stuff and I do realize the mistakes that I have made. I don't clearly remember how exactly I got banned, but I did insult other players and I am truly sorry for that. Because of me getting angry at myself I took the rage onto the players in the server and eventually got me kicked (muted and gagged). I did get angry at stupid stuff back than, but know I am able to control my angry and think about what I do wrong instead of insulting others. Now that almost half a year has past, I believe that I am able to strictly follow the rules and become a better person than I was in this community. Hopefully you can give me that another chance to prove it, Thanks!!

tenor.gif

• Optimistic
Reactions: WeiWei and Lighty
Pretty much same thing I said on the last appeal, which was four weeks ago.
My comm was from the web, so I can't vouch for this player's behavior.

While your reason has certainly improved, it doesn't change the fact that 5/8 of your comms are for insulting other players.
Which you have been unblocked for once already. Unsure if this was appealed or not, Madact might remember why.

"I did get angry at stupid stuff back than "
'Back then' implies a significant gap in time, it's only been a few months.

While I will agree with anyone who claims that time changes people, we are also creatures of habit, which is proven by your previous ungag.

If the NY JB admins would like to, you could potentially be granted an ungag at the most, but your chat will be monitored.
Not gonna be my call.

Reactions: dan31rt
Well, Travis was pretty strict ( like 1 month just for exposing admin, what?!?!? ) and I wish he was still admin so he could comment on this thread of the times he has gagged me. I guess he was strict back then because he was like the only admin that would come on the server, now we have like thousands.

Also, I do understand your stance @Pricholas.

tenor.gif

Can someone link me up to the unmute appeal from his first permanent mute(the one that was accepted)? I can't seem to find it via the steamid or looking at posts from this forum account.

I'll sort the gag out if @Pricholas is cool with that. I'll consult jb team once we figure out where the accepted appeal is.

@Madact
I don’t understand, do I need to have one appeal for gag and one for mute or can I do both in one?

Oh, so for some reason the day after I was gagged by Madact (9/5/18), I came on to the server and was ungagged. I never made an appeal, but the gag was lifted by @Baka. I have no idea why, but almost a week later I was gagged again by Baka. I think Baka can explain why cause I have no idea.

@Madact
@Pricholas

I cannot find anything and Baka believes it was an accident, so you weren't suppose to be unmuted in the first place. Either way that one isn't be lifted.
I will undo the gag though. Keep in mind your chatlog will be monitored and if can receive a punishment without warning. The punishment will be irreversible as well.

Acceptedish and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread