Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatiacy

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=phatiacy&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: phatiacy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191241315
Date and Time of the Ban: 01-20-19 18:50
Reason about the Ban: "Cheating"
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't even know there was a way to cheat in dodgeball before my friends told me (which happened after the ban). I barely play on the dodgeball servers but I am quite active on the MGE and jump servers so this is why this appeal matters to me. I don't understand how such a drastic measure can be taken without any evidence or warning. I wasn't suspected for cheating by anybody on the server and simply woke up with a message saying I'm banned. And still, to this point I can't imagine what I did that seemed suspicious. I wouldn't even call myself good at dodgeball; I'd say I'm average at best and that's me being lenient.

will check later

I am quite active on the MGE and jump servers
No you're not.
I don't understand how such a drastic measure can be taken without any evidence or warning.
We don't just ban without evidence and as for the warning, saying "hey X, stop cheating!" sounds very silly doesn't it?

Anyways, you are banned for using autoreflect, you airblast rockets without trouble at all, just look in the general direction and wait. If the rocket went in a different angle you'd airblast but overshoot, a lot. It's also very prevalent near the end, you look down and expect to reflect, but you didn't airblast, you keep looking down looking like you're struggling and then finally airblast it once it orbits around you before falling down and panicking on the last airblast.

• In Love
Reactions: Stabbin and Bab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread