Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ughh...

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= fingring&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Ughh...
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82215101
Date and Time of the Ban: 09-21-14 21:44
Reason about the Ban: Ban IP (spamming the chat, self-proclaming himself as the owner, pretty bad chatlog).
Admin that Banned you: Electrod
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: So, I know it might seem wierd, but I got this ban almost 5 years ago and belive it or not I have changed, I was 14 at the time and didnt really know the server rules and thought i was just harmlessly jokeing around. Anyways panda community servers are some of the best available where im from, and its been quite a pain for a while to not be able to join them.

Checking your bans it seems like you played Dodgeball all that time ago. As Electrod is no longer staff or active I guess this appeal is up to @Lighty or @Kevin

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ughh... and TBotV63
You don't have to. Roar is stating since Electrod is no longer a staff ( and isn't active to give their input on the appeal), then Lightly and Kevin will have to handle it in Electrod's place ( which may take some time).

I don't know.. This was way before I ever joined panda.

Given how no one seems to object and how the punishment has been in place for 4+ years, I'll go ahead and accept this.

Take the opportunity to refamiliarize yourself with our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread