Declined Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miromari

GameMe You have a lot of play time to be caught stealing. Surely you should know better.

It wasn't on purpose,I wasn't just running around stealing

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't one hear a sentry beep when the rocket is going for them? So the only way that stealing would be okay is if a rocket was about to hit you and you pretty much did it to save your own life.(again correct me if I'm wrong here)

But seeing that you got banned it seems very unlikely that you stole just to keep yourself alive.

Sorry for dropping my opinion here but it's just strange that an admin would ban you if you weren't stealing on purpose.

• Dislike
Reactions: Vecomti
Even if I stole to keep myself alive I would have goten slayed,because admins,so it wouldn't make a difference.

And I could explain how it went,but you'll just say that I'm making excuses.

Anyone with two bans on their history should not only be aware of the stealing rules, but even MORE so when an admin is present.
And as Magglet pointed out, you have 13 days of time on the server, so you cannot claim ignorance.

I have seen you stealing many times in the past but as it was only once or twice you got away with it. From what I can see you literally only just got banned for stealing by Waxel and you come back and instantly start stealing again. I feel like you don't deserve the ban taken away and even looking at your chat at the insults doesn't show you as a rule follower. There's my opinion on the matter. I do however feel like 4 days is too harsh... I was never good at maths and the ban was supposed to be 3 days, so that can be changed if a full decides to do so.

• Agree
Reactions: Tolfx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread