Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

вℓαzιкєη

Name of banned steam account: Blaze
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95688833
Date and Time of ban: 06-12-16 23:06
Reason for ban: I was banned for "Inappropriate spray and since 6th ban, permed" but I was banned by Capri Sun accidentally for 1 minute so I have 5 legitimate bans.
Admin that banned me: deleted Admin - Tsumiki
I should receive an unban from panda dodgeball because it has been a year since my ban and I have changed since then and actually had 5 legitimate bans instead of 6 which resulted in my permanent ban.

Name of banned steam account: Blaze
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95688833
Date and Time of ban: 06-12-16 23:06
Reason for ban: I was banned for "Inappropriate spray and since 6th ban, permed" but I was banned by Capri Sun accidentally for 1 minute so I have 5 legitimate bans.
Admin that banned me: deleted Admin - Tsumiki
I should receive an unban from panda dodgeball because it has been a year since my ban and I have changed since then and actually had 5 legitimate bans instead of 6 which resulted in my permanent ban.
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:95688833&Submit=Search

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: TBotV63 and Lighty
Hi there,
I see that your ban was made a very long time ago, and usually we can all make up for it and learn from our mistakes, I am willing to give you another chance, however breaking any rule will result in a permanent ban and you will not be given a third chance.

Accepted, Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread