Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black.

SourceBans Ban URL
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=black.&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account
Camm.
Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:51179139
Date and Time of the Ban
01-22-14 00:12
Reason about the Ban
Falsely banned for stealing, was actually because I insulted EvoWarrior as a joke and the nazi took it seriously.
Admin that Banned you
EvoWarrior5
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute
Because it's been 3 years.

Call one of our older admins a Nazi, and then expect to be unbanned. How was that a good idea in your brain?

Anyways, you're banned with the following reasons; "Continued on stealing after repeating warnings to conform to the rules." and avoiding punishments by creating an alt, following an IP ban.

Since you're appealing now (most likely because of the IP ban @DeadSworn put in place last month) we can conclude that you've been avoiding your punishment for 3 years and can now no longer play. For @DeadSworn to have IP banned you, he must have looked at your history due to you breaking more rules on your alt. It's safe to say that you've not learned your lesson and that you will most likely not be unbanned.

Proper links: bans, comms.

@EvoWarrior5

Reactions: lionish
Ahh, black. Yes I kind of remember him. Was a notorious insulter and rulebreaker in general. I will start with the comm block story: I cannot say whether the instant perm (on 11 December 2013) was deserved or whether it was me being too strict. Regardless, after I gave it to him he appealed on the forums (thread seems to have disappeared after all these years, unfortunately). I remember saying "it's Christmas time, I'll be friendly and give you another chance" so I unblocked him. Literally less than an hour later I checked his log and it was already filled to the brim with insults again, so I re-applied the perm.

As for the ban, as you can see it was applied a full month after the player was perm silenced, so if the reason were to be that he 'insulted' me, then it must have been something so bad that it kept me up every night throughout an entire month... I guess?? Yea no, that story doesn't work. While I don't remember the event, the reason clearly states that it was for repeated stealing after warnings. Since I'd already had to ban you twice and you had the perm silence on record, I had lost any faith that you would ever improve, so I made it permanent.

And here we are, in the present. You trying to join with an alt and getting banned before trying to get an unban the official route. And now that you're forced to do it the proper way, you don't even bother giving us any impression that you've improved. There's the 'nazi' bit, and then there's the piss-poor reason of "it's been 3 years". You could have had a real shot at an unban if you'd come to us with more than a 5-word reason for an unban, which should have contained something of an apology and a promise of better behaviour.

I advise that this appeal be declined, and I wouldn't take future appeals seriously either. If it's taken him this long to seemingly not improve, then he probably never will.

• Funny
Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread