Not open for further replies.

Spah

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Spah | Selling Skins✔
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:124289372
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-17-17 "Permanent"
Reason about the Ban Using alts to avoid punishments
Admin that Banned you Zushikikato Wolfeh
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because I am not gonna do this again
and "i did alt cuz i was gaged on my main acc so i did another acc to play then i broke rule by accident... and i won't do that again :^).

You broke the rules, then tried to circumvent the system by coming on the server on an alt, then broke the rules again, and you want to be rewarded for it?

• Disagree
Reactions: Spah
You broke the rules, then tried to circumvent the system by coming on the server on an alt, then broke the rules again, and you want to be rewarded for it?
No, I just broke rules in 1 account the the 2nd and 3rd one not breaking rules they banned me cuz it is sec account..

• Disagree
Reactions: Sudden and alperrt
I think you used about 4 alts. You tried to bribe yourself to getting unbanned and you even got guardbanned/banned multiple times on your alts.
I think the ban is justified bb spah.

Also when you got banned on your 2nd alt, I told you it was because you used an alt, yet you made more.
-1 lul

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
No, I just broke rules in 1 account the the 2nd and 3rd one not breaking rules they banned me cuz it is sec account..
Alts are also breaking the rules.

So avoiding your punishment by using an alt account isn't rulebreaking, it just randomly happens to be the reason you got banned for?

I think you used about 4 alts. You tried to bribe yourself to getting unbanned and you even got guardbanned/banned multiple times on your alts.
I think the ban is justified bb spah.

Also when you got banned on your 2nd alt, I told you it was because you used an alt, yet you made more.
-1 lul
in my main account i got 1 guard ban.. i did accounts cuz no one going to unban me..i told you that i will stop but no one trust me

So avoiding your punishment by using an alt account isn't rulebreaking, it just randomly happens to be the reason you got banned for?
dude see my bans you will see satan ban me and the reason : alt of spah...
so is he break the admin rules ?

in my main account i got 1 guard ban.. i did accounts cuz no one going to unban me..i told you that i will stop but no one trust me
funny cause I remember myself teambanning your alts multiple times.

i must do alt cuz no one unban me i did more than 3+ appeals
Your appeals get denied because you do things like me alts.

U didn't guard ban me on my alts u just perma ban me
cuz it is alt
Which part of USING ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS TO AVOID THE PUNISHMENT ON ONE OF YOUR OTHER ACCOUNTS being against the rules do you not understand?

• Funny
Reactions: Spah
You used these alts to then break more rules by freekilling players who just want to play the game but instead get caught in your man child tantrum.

Overall no matter what we say he either will 1. Dislike / Disagree rate it 2. Say he doesn't understand it. 3. Responds with broken English 4. ??? 5. PROFIT!!!

But since it's wolfeh's ban we cannot touch this out of respect for the admin :p So I know you guys want to make your point, but don't go overboard as you'll be wasting your time ^^;

I had to remove this picture from the previous thread as the guy was suddenly found innocent but now this is relevant again:

pCdF5ok.jpg

And Spah, please, take it from the person who wrote the rules: joining the servers with an alt account after being punished is avoiding punishment, which is forbidden. You and you alone messed up.

• Winner
Reactions: Satan
You make alts to just break rules, you try and bribe admins to unban you....... Can't express myself in words on this appeal so i will just answer in a stale meme
hahaha-no.gif
DENIED AND CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread