Steam ID STEAM_0:1:194937060
Steam3 ID [U:1:389874121]
Steam Community 76561198350139849
Invoked on 12-09-16 23:53
Banlength 1 wk
Expires on 12-16-16 23:53
Reason: 3rd party programe
Admin: TBotV63

first of all i did not have any 3rd party programs running all i did was find out of a an alt my friends made so i hop on it play some of your dodgeball servers and i get banned all because of 2 people. Who were salty that i was good at it.

Actually, I just realised I wasn't recording (for once in my life, duh), might aswell accept and close the appeal.

I was the one placing the !call
fact is it looked a lot like hax. no way to proof it but I played the game long enough to know that there are only one or two players around at the server, able to play like this...on a lucky day.

after he reflected like everything directly for a few rounds and ppl called hax, suddenly he started to orbit (badly) and died very easy.
it looked a lot like he turned it off. his skill or his hax

Nemo,
maybe, since you posted here, you can explain why you copied/used bubbleheads nick?
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/3019791

I checked for alts, and these two accounts caught my eye:
Nemo
JWonderchild

Two alt accounts associated with multiple VAC bans; however, neither one of 'em have been banned on Panda, along with his other clean alts. I'd keep an eye on him, @TBotV63 and @mrbooooom. Mr. Boom, if you suspect any player of hacking, and no admins are present, I'd highly suggest recording a demo and sharing it with an admin. Chances are, when a known admin joins the server, the hacker will stop hacking.

Since no evidence has been presented, there's nothing we can do but lift your ban.
Accepted and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread