Accepted Ban appeal, Sprayban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scallop

SourceBans Ban URL: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/yep-an-nsfw-spray.26466/#post-126531
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SHARKTITS
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:0:41404945
Date and Time of the Ban: report was made at 1:29 AM my local time
Reason about the Ban: spray banned
Admin that Banned you: Ʀicky :3
Reason:
I am a new player to the server. My spray initially was not an NSFW spray at all. However upon seeing other people in the server joking around with nsfw sprays i assumed it was okay.
I then tried to come back on the server and i couldn't connect. I thought i had been banned. It turns out i had been spraybanned only, and my connection problem was just some random unrelated issue. However i think the sprayban should be reversed because i wasnt aware of the rules, and i got no useful warning. The person who reported me for the spray had said something in voice chat but he was completely unintelligible. It wasn't just me having a hard time understanding the words he said. However, he never dm'd me on steam, or mentioned in text chat to me that my spray was against the rules (and i had assumed it was okay since other people had nsfw sprays)

I will make sure to change the spray and go back to my original sfw spray i was using before. I think a new player recieving a penalty for going along with the general culture of the lobby at the time is unfair.

I should only mention he only reported me. not any of the others.

Hello Scallop.

Since you didn't know that it was against our rules, i am willing to give another chance.
Can you please post the spray that you want to use under here.

I highly recommend you reading our rules before playing again.

Hi, thank you for unlocing the thread. This images show the spray i was initially using, and that i intent to switch back to. It is a portrait of Mao Zedong.

Attachments

• new square mao.png
    new square mao.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 20211015180631_1.jpg
    20211015180631_1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 59
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: _Black and Valen
is my floppa spray okay?

Attachments