Declined Ban Appeal | Permanent for alting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL:

Name of your Banned Steam Account:

乇ム「ɀonฮs390™」

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:478640064

Date and Time of the Ban:
2017-11-24 18:23:16

Reason about the Ban:
Duplicate Account

Admin that Banned you:
Console

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I find getting a permanent ban for playing on a different account isn't fair and necessary. I got banned in 2017 and we are in 2019 now, I think it's enough for me to get unbanned now.
I just want to play on Panda when I want without doing any harm to the server or the community. And like I said I got banned for duplicate account, which isn't harmful in any way in my opinion.
The reason I didn't apply before is because when I first tried to apply, I couldn't post anything so I started created more accounts and got banned everytime by Lighty and got insulted by him, and that isn't helping but now I want to try
Thank you

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:478640064
This is a completely different account from the one in the sourcebans link.

You were permanently silenced on your main account
gLhSvMw.png

You tried to go to an alt account STEAM_0:0:239693516, and got banned for evading punishment, this was a 1 week ban as it was your 5th ban.
You then tried to go back to your main, and got auto banned by CONSOLE for trying to evade a ban. This bumped your ban count to 6 so they were both changed to perm.
So instead of appealing for it, you went on a streak on the same IP, trying to evade it some more by creating new accounts with no luck.
Few more banned accounts later, you had the brilliant idea of changing your IP to try and evade it, except well, figuring out it was you was quite frankly trivial. And judging by the connection names, you weren't all that pleased about it.
o5sU6Xd.png

50 or so bans later, you got desperate and started using a VPN to try to evade it, this worked for like a few days but again, once the jig was up, it was trivial to figure out it was you, VPNs stick out like a sore thumb.
Fast forward 3 months later, it happened, you changed your ISP and connected on a new account STEAM_0:1:168373531 from this new ISP for the first time, and got banned.
You tried again and again and again, the steamID you mentioned here got banned on this new ISP as well as did all your other new accounts you created, up to 2019-08-03 15:20:11, so 16 days ago. Keep in mind all these accounts were private, but new, it didn't really help you in any way. And even if it did, you looked suspicious enough and get recognized by me or the players, or backstabbed by your friends, or you just straight up admit who you are.

With 104 permanent bans, you are 101 bans past your second chance. I'm gonna decline this later, for now it'll be open for any opinions to consider for accepting.

Last edited:
I didn't do any harm to the server, when I was first banned I wasn't avoiding punishment.
I tried to search how to get unbanned but couldn't post anything on the forum, I didn't know I had to wait to be accepted

This is a better reason to get banned in my opinion

• Funny
Reactions: Husky
I didn't do any harm to the server, when I was first banned I wasn't avoiding punishment.
You broke multiple rules and were both muted and gagged, then tried to use a different account which is against the rules.

Attempting to evade any punishment will result in further action.

Is it harmful to the server? Even when I was joining the server on my ALTs I did nothing but play, without being toxic or even hacking

Is it harmful to the server? Even when I was joining the server on my ALTs I did nothing but play, without being toxic or even hacking
Harmful or not, it's against the rules. Eventually you would start talking as well

I don't think it would be bad to unban me, I would just play like I always do.
I'm not trying to destroy your servers or anything, when I join panda, I just want to have a good time because I actually like the server and find the atmosphere good
So please reconsider

Closed and declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread