Accepted Ban appeal: Permanent ban almost 6 years ago (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kspiegler

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=kspiegler&Submit=Search#
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Twitch_kspiegler
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61732528
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-09-13 00:06
Reason about the Ban: Ignoring Admins
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Lets keep this short and simple. I got banned almost 6 years ago and at the time a was a easily angered child who couldn't speak too much english (I'm german).
After the 6 years that have past now I have changed quite a bit. I don't rage anymore and overall have come to appreciate stuff more than before. Also I have gotten a lot better at speaking english than before even though my grammar isn't always perfect. But it makes me kinda sad to see that I got banned from a server I really enjoyed playing on. By the way I don't know if its important but I got banned on the vsh_dustshowdown I believe it was. And just saying if you don't want me to have Twitch_kspiegler as my name because of self advertisment I wouldn't mind changing it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ChipZ
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=kspiegler&Submit=Search#
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Twitch_kspiegler
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61732528
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-09-13 00:06
Reason about the Ban: Ignoring Admins
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Lets keep this short and simple. I got banned almost 6 years ago and at the time a was a easily angered child who couldn't speak too much english (I'm german).
After the 6 years that have past now I have changed quite a bit. I don't rage anymore and overall have come to appreciate stuff more than before. Also I have gotten a lot better at speaking english than before even though my grammar isn't always perfect. But it makes me kinda sad to see that I got banned from a server I really enjoyed playing on. By the way I don't know if its important but I got banned on the vsh_dustshowdown I believe it was. And just saying if you don't want me to have Twitch_kspiegler as my name because of self advertisment I wouldn't mind changing it.
unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread