Declined Ban Appeal: Perma gag and mute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:75339939&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nape
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75339939
Date and Time of the Ban: mute 07-12-17 20:41, gag 07-13-17 01:24
Reason about the Ban: mute-FL, gag-Broke his last chance. Check mute.
Admin that Banned you: mute-fanthom, gag-Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It's been over a year now, I can't take it anymore. I want to communicate with people but I am unable to. The only way I found of communicating with someone on the server is by !hug and !kiss, and that is like a dog trying to talk to people, they cant understand me. I matured throughout these, well almost, 2 years. I want to participate in conversations, add substance to it. I enjoy the gameplay a lot, but i feel caged. I just want to be able to talk to people on the servers.
Please have mercy and revoke the bans, I beg you.

Reactions: krown
I expected more responses
This was a real punch in the nose, bruh my ban is longer than you being on this website. As I said I just want to be able to talk to people, and I dont care, monitor me or not, there will be no reason to mute/gag me ever again I swear to god.
I got a good deal for you admins, unmute and ungag me and, if there is any reason to gag/mute me again just perma ban me from all panda servers.
And I don't know if this matters but a lot of people from the dogeball servers would vouch for me

Second chances are my limit. I won't go beyond.
I will admit though... I have been thinking about this, It has been 2 years. Thing is though if I make exceptions then everything I say about second chances goes right out the window.

Eh I'm putting this off cause @fanthom gives beyond the second chance. Since it's shared I'll wait on him but I won't undo the gag I stand my ground. Fanthom is free to say on the mute though.

You have had enough chances, also you went cocky in your last appeal declaring that you dont care. So I dont really know why you would now.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread