Declined Ban Appeal on every server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: HotdogsareRdy
Steam ID 32:7656119922932317
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-08-21 21:20:44
Reason about the Ban: Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / team ban: The main reason why I want to be unbanned from jailbreak and other panda servers is because now i regret using an alt and i always play panda jailbreak and i enjoy playing panda jailbreak and the people there, and whenever I'm sad or bored I just play panda jailbreak (i tried other jailbreak servers but they are not fun and appealing as panda jailbreak) And i made a big big Big HUGE ENORMIOUS mistake on using alts because Emm lets say i got 24 hours extra on the ban length and now im permanent banned now and i dont know what i rather have the 1 day extra because i could wait. Anyways thats my big reason why i should be unbanned. :)

STEAM_0:1:712924407 - Alt
STEAM_0:1:634528723 - Main

You contractor glitched which is under the category of exploiting. In the gameplay of jailbreak, it is important to know if a red is following orders by crouching and if blue's cannot tell you give yourself an advantage or you put yourself up for being killed when you might be following orders.
Also hitboxes. Not much of an issue due to crits though.

Basically, don't contractor glitch! And of course, don't use an alt account to bypass.
But this is up to @Sleepzombie

The ban was recent, wait a bit and reappeal maybe let’s say 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread