Declined Ban Appeal from abora (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abora

SourceBan Url: Name of my Banned Steam Account: - abora
Steam ID: - STEAM_0:0:6542522
Date when I got banned: - 2019-07-30 00:54:47
Reason why I got banned: - [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account an admin told me it's an other account that got banned, that I don't own. (Don't have link anymore)
Admin that Banned me: CONSOLE
Why I should get unbanned: - I should get unbanned cus, since I took a break from TF2, from now on I only play deathrun and I didn't own the banned account. It would mean a lot if I could get unbanned and I would be so happy to play on your servers. I took the time to make this appeal because I really wanna get back on your servers.

Any feedback is appreciated !

Last edited:
Evidences for the original account that got banned.
While all the duplicates share the same IP and same connection server :thonk:
let me guess, Tried to join the server multiple times with multiple accounts?
that I don't own.
After checking your IP whether you are using vpn or not, it shows that ISP in Luxembourg which they don't offer VPN services. So you are lying.

I will leave this open for a while then decline it.

Attachments

• fish.dem
    2.4 MB · Views: 201
  • fish2.dem
    4.3 MB · Views: 206
I don't have any vpn, I don't even know how to set it up, It was probably my brother, if you can check that. I only play deathrun 24/7 ... You can't hack in deathrum, you might don't belive me, sadly I have no other proof.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but you haven't shown me any solid evidence which made me think that you are telling the truth, you didn't convince me that you aren't lying about having a brother therefore i am not able to unban your account, sorry.
If you have any unanswered questions feel free to PM me on steam/here.

Closed and Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread