Accepted Ban Appeal (For epic blu spy) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi123

Banned
Just creating a ban appeal for @maliki

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:225256141&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: epic blu spy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225256141

Date and Time of the Ban: July 31, 2018

Reason about the Ban: Toxic and stuff

Admin that Banned you: @Pricholas @Cashews

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: cuse i want to talk to friends and im not trying to break rules at all and i want to talk to people and i want to help people

• Dislike
Reactions: Lighty
Cashews managed to mute spy at the same time I permed him from the web, which is why there is two mic blocks.
The #6 mute was by Spankyworld, and was supposed to be a perma, which he was somehow unblocked for.
Spanky was unable to recall how or why the mute was unblocked.

I changed to perma after the fact, which is also when Cashews added a mute.
This was simply bad timing, but further concludes his social behavior.

I warned him more than once after he was perma muted to watch his chat usage, because one more comm will be perma for chat.
He did not listen to the warnings about microphone, nor did he listen to my direct warnings about his chat.

I have received multiple PM's from female players who claim that spy harasses them non stop until they say something in response. Which I can attest to as well, he continues to fill the chat box until he gets an answer, similar story with the microphone. Like a child who pouts when he doesn't have his way. @Dio Brando may be able to elaborate on this issue as well.

Furthermore, he has admitted to everyone that he is eleven years old, which violates the steam terms of service (you are supposed to be 13+ to create an account.)

You become a subscriber of Steam ("Subscriber") by completing the registration of a Steam user account. This Agreement takes effect as soon as you indicate your acceptance of these terms. You may not become a subscriber if you are under the age of 13. Steam is not intended for children under 13 and Valve will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.

Considering the above, and how recent the perma's were, (~two weeks) I will not be supporting this appeal.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jim
Ah... Epic Blu Spy. Where might I begin with this child?

First of all, his comms began simply because his mic was pretty bad whenever he would use it. There was far too much background noise, and he was often pretty hard to understand because of it. However, this was before the harassment started.

Now, the harassment first began when Spy added me as a friend on Steam. It wasn't anything that made me uncomfortable to begin with-- just general talking about various things. However, he soon began to display some... unattractive qualities to say the very least, and I began to question whether continuing any form of relationship with this child was wise. Eventually, I had to mute him again because of his mic quality, and almost immediately he came to me asking to be unmuted simply because I was his friend and I was an admin. Of course, I said no, and this was when he began using guilt trips such as "you don't like me" or "you hate me, I knew it" in a feeble attempt to get me to sympathize with him and remove his mute.

Eventually, after getting fed up with his private attitude towards me, which included nonchalantly asking for free items; I.E. "maybe you could get me one of those one day" or "do you have (random TF2 item) that I could have?" even after telling him may times that I was not getting rid of my inventory or buying someone I barely knew an item, his "unnatural" behavior that rose a million red flags with me (I will elaborate more if needed, but was unsure if revealing such info would be considered too much personal info being revealed about the player in question), and having him constantly speaking to me, quite literally, seconds after I logged into Steam, I got fed up and dropped all contact with him, including blocking him on Steam to get it across that I no longer desired any form of contact with him.

After I blocked him on Steam, this was when the harassment escalated. He decided to use a friend of mine on Steam as a bridge to send me messages, so the messages that were meant for me would be shown to me by my friend via copy-paste on Steam chat. I made it quite clear that I no longer desired to be friends with him, but apparently these words weren't enough.
He began to stalk me, quite literally. Minutes after I joined on the DB server, he would join. And 99% of the time his first message/words would be "hi Hank," in accordance to my current Steam profile name. Throughout the time that I was on the server, he would constantly try to get me to speak to him, knowing that I no longer desired to speak to him personally. This stalking continued for weeks.

He would also attempt to speak to people he knew I was friends with, such as @Cleasaurus or two regular players that go by the names of Sav and Connor on the server. He would almost exclusively bug them alone, even after they've explained multiple times that they did not desire to speak to him. Throughout all of this, he was still attempting to contact me by sending my friend on Steam messages, which of course, were sent to me.

Here is his chatlog, where you can see the various forms of constant bugging and even the harassment of some players, including Axia and Sav, alongside pretty much begging Spanky to unmute him: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/3785295

TL;DR: He harasses certain players including myself, bugs the hell out of admins to unmute/unban him, and borderline stalks me because of the odd obsession he has with making me his friend.

Quite frankly, I'm against this appeal entirely.

• Dislike
Thanks for reminding me that some of his gameme chat is still logged.

Prime examples of a daily occurrence:

sav whats your bind
sav how
that to sav
sav you fat lucky
sav how do you miss that pls tell me
sav if you where kirby what will you suck
got sav you cock
wait sav you can curry
daeth goes to sav
sav are you at pyroland or death of war
why sav why do you not like virtuel
sav wtf
sav
sav why
why sav you should could kill the dispencer
what did you say sav
fuck you sav
sav more like fag
. . .
sav cn you unblocke me <- lmao

prick can you accept my friend request
prick can i ask you something
prick
wait prick luigi is older than you
so just pls accept my friend request
prick atleast accept my friend request
prick i know your not going to
huh prick
what can i do to get unmuted prick
prick
prick can we talk
okay prick
who are you talking to prick
hi prick
why me prick
prick
so prick can we atleast talk about it
so uh prick do you care aabout this sever
so uh prick do you hate me or something do you hate kids
prick why do you need to burn you pc
hi prick

Again, case and point, he persistently nags an individual for attention, mind you that most of the time nobody is responding to him. Which is why he repeats the same messages. Similar to Dio, he was sending other users messages to relay to me through chat and in game voice. Mostly asking about getting unmuted, which I told him to post an appeal multiple times.

It would have been better for him if he had posted this appeal himself, instead I'm assuming he bugged the hell out of Luigi to do it for him.

I have no further input to this thread, my opinion should be pretty clear.

I'm still unsure of why I unmuted him for, but all I remember from that event was that he was constantly pestering me to unmute him. I asked him why was he muted in the first place, but he didn't give me a response. Instead kept begging me to unmute him. I asked him to either give me a reason why you are muted and go to forums to appeal there with my support, or go straight to forums and appeal. He still persisted to ask me to unmute him. This probably went on for five or so minutes after numerous generous warnings and advice that I decided to gag him. I must have been too groggy or blind at the time and instead of typing "gag" I instead typed in "unmute". I'm still sure that I typed in gag, but obviously that wasn't the case. Immediately after my mistake, he left and I still didn't catch my mistake. I'm sorry.

Umm yes i'd like to say that he is a kid and is obviously attracted to you, yes I get he's harassing and yea that's pretty bad but I mean hes a kid y'know he doesn't know any better. Now if you gave him multiple warnings then forget all I said up there ^^ :)

Since Spy refuses to make any official statement here, and no decisions have been made..
I'm willing to come to some middle ground, which I was considering some time ago anyway.

I'm going to change the permanent gag to 6 months. During this time, Spy will hopefully realize that his privilege to speak is a precious thing which should not be soiled by insulting players, harassing women, harassing staff, and outright spamming. The chat behavior only became a problem when he was muted. So after the gag expires, we can talk more about the mute depending on his chat in the future.

Keep in mind Spy, I'm very tempted to close this appeal and move on. So be on your best behavior, or I will revert my decision. This appeal will be linked on the gag and the mute, for any future reference needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread