Declined Ban Appeal For Buster (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSworn

He says he is forum banned but would like to be unbanned ingame.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:1:40818344&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Buster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40818344

Date and Time of the Ban: 08/09/2017, 4:29

Reason about the Ban: No reason

Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I am both banned on the forums and in-game. I have not spoken to Kevin for 3-4 years. Last time we spoke he wanted to forbid his own admins to play on different servers than his, record it and upload it. I haven't done anything (obviously) besides trying to register.
I sometimes would like to play on the dodgeball server at like 2-3 AM when other servers are becoming empty.

I have been able to play on that server for close to 5 years now and although I have been pretty inactive in the recent couple of years and the ranks have been reset a couple times I still somehow have 8 days and 11 hours of playtime there. I played there before panda split in two and I still join occasionally if I see familiar faces. Finally, I would like to keep my profile's history clean. I don't want people searching my SteamID and finding a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread