Not open for further replies.

dd6n

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: dan | ₪
Steam ID: [ STEAM_0:0:126996474 ]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-09-18 | 13:59:13
Reason about the Ban: Multi - Hack
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Le Captain Pootis
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: When I was trying to log into this account and catch a game on the db server. This case was from 4 years ago. This admin has given the reason of multi -hack, knowing me 4 years ago i was a toxic kid but i never installed hacks to enhance my gameplay. I've went around asking people familiar with Le Captain Pootis, and i've come to the conclusion that he is a vsh admin and not a dodgeball admin. Dodgeball | 04 server being the server i got banned on that also meaning that a vsh admin banned me for multi-hack on a dodgeball server. I would like to see evidence of me hacking.

Le Captain pootis was a full admin for a time. So it dm if he was vsh admin or dodgeball. 4 year it is doubtful he still holds the evidence against you but I will tag anyway. @Hellboy. Since he is no longer an admin or very active it might be down to another dodgeball admin to decide but I am gonna let one show themselves instead of tagging.

Good luck

I believe we won't be getting an answer from the ex-admin since they bolted when they got demoted.

I'll undo it. No evidence.

Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread