Bai bai! (1 Viewer)

Nikola

After 2 years it's time to leave, I don't have time to moderate panda servers. Thanks for all I was able to meet during this time.
I wasn't able to accomplish updating the deathrun server which was my main reason to apply.

Time to move on with ruby and lot of gems on my way.

@Kevin do your job
@Madact thanks for your hard work you put into this community

Take care you all! :nekoheart::nekoheart:

Didn't play too much with you but you were an interesting entertainer.

Wish you the best on your mairy way

• Friendly
Reactions: Nikola
Played a few times with you, you're cool, hope you have good luck with whatever it is you end up doing :>

• Friendly
Alright so who is next down the list?

Anyway kind of sad to see 3/4? admins resign in such short time.
Hope it doesn't mean the end of this because no way could I stay the same when this goes on (probably just being overdramatic here).

Hopefully I can still see you (and the others) around, whether I played with you or not.

• Friendly
il take over with the updates where you left off. Guess il have alot of work now since your gone but feel free to pop in from time to time if you can always nice to see a familiar face ?
see you again sometimes. ?

• Friendly
Nikola! Nooo!
You where passionate about deathrun for a long time then moved to 2fort. I love those who actually give a shit about the servers in terms of improving them by actually putting in the effort than just complaining.

I don't think I should be posting the flute video every time since this is another one gone. For those panicking group resigning does happen but it doesn't mean the end of panda community. Just our ex admins are ready to move on and we should remember their efforts big or small! A small portion do also come back!
Been here so long that there will be a new generation! Unless Kevin brings some news now :pepega:

Good luck Nikola and thank you for the mention ?

Good luck with your future plans/goals! It was nice havin ya on the team <3

smh Gold forcing Admins to leave???!?!?!§)$(&/%&/$%/%$/&%(%&&$

• Informative
Reactions: LilSpaceMan

Users who are viewing this thread