Declined Bad mini game (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirPupper

On the map "jb stormfront v6 fix2" there is a mini game call Connect Four, which is usually played with 2 people. Recently, wardens have decided to take the entire red team to this game and split them in half and pin them against each other. In which whatever team loses, they all die. The reasons I would like this to be banned is that, its pretty much just point farming, its unfair/unfun for the people that either don't know what is happening or can't even play they game properly to have a chance at winning. Most players I've seen just spam the buttons which ends each round of the mini game in seconds. This is also the case of the map hop jb in "knife pit" with the roulette wheel. Yes, the roulette wheel is RNG and Connect 4 is not, but its practically random because of the mass amount of reds hitting every button. To continue with the "point" of it being point farming, just like on hop jb, it makes it very easy for the Blus to shoot 1 rocket or go m1 with pyro and gain 30+ points with little to no effort. I believe that its just a lazy and unfun way to spend time on these great maps.

(The reason why im not asking for the removal of the roulette wheel is that, its part of the map, its not a change to a current mini game on the map. Whether or not the purpose of Connect 4 is to have teams of reds is up to the creator of the map.)

Reactions: sickle
Whether or not the purpose of Connect 4 is to have teams of reds is up to the creator of the map.
There's really no right or wrong way to play the game, just whatever ends up being fun. Did I expect people to play 10v10 connect 4, no but if people find enjoyment in that so be it. Not really my choice to make here.

I think I prefer 20 reds playing connect 4 at the same time rather than them playing it two by two, which usually leads to a fail round...

The Menace, Banana kills another fun minigames.

In a sense I would agree since the typical way this goes is, 2 players basically control the fate of their whole side which may seem unfair to the players, Imagine if we did mass Tic-Tac-Toe

If I can chip in, I agree because earlier today there was a round like this where I was lucky enough for the person playing on my team won every round, and then there were 3 reds left. The orders in the round were that only one person per side can play at any given time, and so I was merely watching two people play a game of connect four, with my fate in the hands of my teammate.

I'm against removing it, because it is fun when it's actually a 1v1. Just thought I'd share my experience.

If you don't like it. Just rebel? Its not like the guards have full crits and long ranged weapons gahhhh

• Indifferent
Reactions: Bananawastaken
in jailbreak there have always been shit wardens that do unfun things, the solution to that has always been to rebel and kill the warden and it works. i cant remember a time where a rule was made just to stop an unfun minigame from happening

in jailbreak there have always been shit wardens that do unfun things, the solution to that has always been to rebel and kill the warden and it works. i cant remember a time where a rule was made just to stop an unfun minigame from happening
Agreed, but soccer trivia got banned because it was unfun and played constantly. The reason for it being banned, imo, can down to semantics to define it as something different that could let it be banned.

• Dumb
Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
Turns out I'm dumb and forgot about different people seeing chat in different order (oops) with soccer trivia, but we generally don't ban games relegated to a single map unless they're broken or allow for other rule breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread