ba_jail_casuarina_b5 why was it removed (1 Viewer)

Satan

Hello, I spoke to Joseph Papa Stalin today and he asked me what happened to
ba_jail_casuarina_b5
Pretty sure I played the map on the Panda servers and it was one fun map to play on :p
So my question is would it be possible to add the map to the jailbreak map pool once again? Since I think there is indeed a popular demand for the map to be added back.
And why did it get removed?

I think I should get a +1 on this thread for using colours

I suggested to remove some Maps a few months ago which were mainly: broken maps, CS:GO maps, and doubles (MineCraft)
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-map-rotation-poll.10357/#post-58519 This was the thread.

I just post it here since last time someone mentioned a map which was removed they hold me responsible for it while I made a Poll about it.
Casuarina is in my list of maps which should be in the pool, and once again people can just vote for maps like always~

That map sure had a great skybox :p

I'm a little new to panda and it's gameplay but there is a bug on the map where blues can glitch boxes out of box game and move them around the map which leads to freekilling of reds and blues. The map itself is also big and there are a few unfair secrets where players can get into inaccessible areas by others normally (I'm talking about toilet room and pool room secrets).

Users who are viewing this thread