Declined avoiding point farming when hale is afk (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a good idea, in my opinion. There are pretty often people, that get to the top of the score board, just because they made some goombas on an afk hale, and got like 10k dmg. Even when an admin is on the server, it usually takes some time until the admin realises, that the hale is afk. The invulnerability combined with an autokick it would definitely angood feature, that could safe us all some time from the evil afk players.
So all in all i think it's a good idea.

(In the good ol time i used to play ff2 sometimes, and i had pretty fun. But i didnt play if for 4-6 month i think. So if the afk-point-farming-problem doesnt really exist or if it's not that annoying anymore, feel free to yell at me.)

Possible? Pluggin?

Would need afk kicker first. Otherwise invincible afk hales that only an admin can get rid of. Pretty sure there's a couple of threads on this all ready so I'll add it to that task if this is successful.

I was thinking like a powerplay on hale until he moves, other ways he will get kick by the autokick system...

correct me if I am wrong, isn't there a suggestion to disable being a hale?

Then this suggestion is useless since you should not be afk as a hale and there is no excuse since there is the nohale command

Reactions: Matth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread