-Tim / aver

Your age
-15 years old (pretty young I know)

Who gave you permission to apply?
-I meet the age requirement

Your Steam32 ID
-STEAM_1:0:194891

Your general online times and your timezone
-16-20/21 from Sunday to Thursday - 12-24 from Friday to Saturday (GMT+2)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
-NY 2fort

Do you have a microphone?
-Yes a Rode NT1A

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
-Minecraft Admin for 3 years and moderator for 1 (I also used to own a teamspeak server with 50-120 people) (not experience on source servers so far)

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod
-Unfortunately not yet - but I hope to get to learn how to use it

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
-You should choose me because I love interacting with people and keeping servers nice and friendly.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
-Because I would try my best to solve conflicts between players - (I know that the 6th "punishment" results in a permanent ban)

We're going to need a screenshot of your playtime to check you meet requirements. You'll need to go on the server and type /rank (or /place, /hlx also works but you'll have to navigate through the menu pop up). Once done you should see a box on the left hand side showing your ranking and time. Screenshot it and send it here.
Also this application has no effort. I can tell you've only just signed up to apply for administration here (and the one off report).

Edit: I don't see this going anywhere if you're going to be inactive for the next week of posting your application. Next time take this seriously. 1.5 months you can reapply if you wish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread