Autoairblast? (1 Viewer)

So i saw a video on youtube and there was like 20 people in the server boosted with autoairblast by the admin and i was wondering if you admins here can do that for fun.Can you?

So i saw a video on youtube and there was like 20 people in the server boosted with autoairblast by the admin and i was wondering if you admins here can do that for fun.Can you?
I'm sure it plausible, but why would they ever want to?

Sounds possible, I found this video.
The title says the are using a plugin, however google only linked me to hack websites when searching for "auto airblast plugin".

Edit: In my opinion it looks more like they are using a hack in the video.
And I don't think Kevin would install such a plugin.

Sounds possible, I found this video.
The title says the are using a plugin, however google only linked me to hack websites when searching for "auto airblast plugin".

Edit: In my opinion it looks more like they are using a hack in the video.
And I don't think Kevin would install such a plugin.
It's already possible with the stock dodgeball mod, just like you can spawn additional rockets and bombs.

• Informative
Reactions: Zeprus
It's already possible with the stock dodgeball mod, just like you can spawn additional rockets and bombs.
Oh, I looked through the commands of the mod and saw nothing that's why I assumed it's an additional mod.
Thanks for correcting me.

Ιt would be fun if we played with multiple rockets and autoairblast but admins can do that cause in the video it said [SM]Admin:Turned of auto airblast something like that we dont need kevin to download it all we need is an admin.

Why would we want to? What is the fun in having everyone autoblast the rockets? Dodgeball is supposed to be competitive and challenging; when everyone is blasting the rockets automatically what is the point?

Why would we want to? What is the fun in having everyone autoblast the rockets? Dodgeball is supposed to be competitive and challenging; when everyone is blasting the rockets automatically what is the point?
It's way more fun playing with 1000mph rather than playing with noobs with less than 150mph

• Disagree
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Noodl and Danny
You can change rocket amounts in the stock config, AAirblast is a separate plugin, I have it on my server. No we don't have it here, and there's no point of getting it.

1000mph is literally pointless. We were dicking around with 3.5k rockets earlier, once you're past 400 it's practically impossible to humanly reflect, the curves get too retarded and unpredictable.

Why the talk about noobs? I was destroying you at under 150 yesterday, and I'm not even that used to these rockets anymore.

I get the concept you are trying to convey, I am just not sure if it is right for our servers.

If it's not the right choice for the panda server... then why the heck would you ask for this plugin? :confused:
Don't be fooled. He thought it would be fun, not thinking whether or not it would fit our servers. I can see why he thinks it would be fun though

If it's not the right choice for the panda server... then why the heck would you ask for this plugin? :confused:
I didnt mean for ever i meant for 2-3 rounds just to reach 1000mph.Of course it's not right to put hack on a server.

It's really not that fun. The rocket just ends up spazzing around. I have a video of it somewhere in my YT feed of 900~mph.

The sm rb max isn't high enough in RawketBawnce to sustain rocket speed much above 600.

It gets boring in about a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread