Declined Arrows Gameserver Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanthom

Posting this on behalf of our lost and banned member @Arrow.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:107753551+&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Arrow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107753551
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-05-18 14:21
Reason about the Ban: Rating 2 posts as optimistic and insulting
Admin that Banned you: @Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because when i asked some admins, they said it was because i was "trolling" on the forums by rating 2 posts as optimistic, which i dont actually see as trolling in anyway and there is no rule against giving ratings according to my thoughts on the thing im rating. Also, loads of people agreed with me that the shadowban was completely unnecessary and was a bs reason for a ban as theres not even a rule against it. Now about the public ban which happened after my shadowban, i insulted Kevin, but only because i was banned for no real reason, both in shoutbox and on forums, which was indeed bad of me but also justified, i acted like anyone else would have after what happened. To ban me from forums, discord and game seems way over the top to me and many other people who i asked and i feel that my game ban should at least be reduced from permament to less, or changed to a gag and mute, especially seeing how in game i rarely break the rules, which the db admins, or generally any other admin that has played with me in-game, can confirm and this is backed up by my many reports against all types of rulebreakers. In my opinion the ban should be kept to forum and discord (if not removed completely), and not in-game as nothing bad has happened in-game with me. Also, i insulted kevin only one time, if this happened in game with another admin it would have resulted in at most a 12 hour ban for a first offence in 2 years, but more than likely a warning, which i didnt receive which i see as extremely unfair since that is the usual thing that happens when you insult or break any rule one single time. My reaction to the shadowban may have been a bit too salty, but in my shoes anyone else would have done the exact same. Im not even asking for a forum unban, just a game unban and my history on the db and dr servers show that i have been clean on these servers and friendly to other players on them. Im sorry for insulting you as that was indeed a bad move on my part, but seeing as this happened only once and also my history on the servers i should be given another chance.

While I agree it should just be a gag, you told the owner of the servers that he fucks his dog.
You are a total dumbass and deserve it.

"I am 16 years old, but in my honest opinion i am usually quite mature, especially online."

While I agree it should just be a gag, you told the owner of the servers that he fucks his dog.
You are a total dumbass and deserve it.

"I am 16 years old, but in my honest opinion i am usually quite mature, especially online."

My question is why should one be punished harder for insulting the owner than when you insult another player?

Reactions: Lambda and PNN
Closed it to avoid unnecessary drama about this.
I will reopen it when its useful. Kevin can write on it and so can Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread