Declined Arkatoph's Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source Bans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist

Name of Banned Steam Account: Arkatoph

Steam ID: gr8ndmasterkaz

Date (I don't remember the time...): 2/6/20

Reason about the gag: Overuse of capslock/spamming

Admin: Gold

Why I should be ungagged: So, in the server I was playing, some people were overusing capslock/spamming in chat. As a joke, I decided to do it as well. Then Gold decided to hit me up with a 360 minute ban. Then people kept overusing caps/spamming, and Gold only hit them with the warning bind. After a few more times, he said he would gag anyone who did it again. Yes, I did over use caps/spam in chat, but he immediately gagged me. People who did the same thing after me only received a warning. I do not believe this is far, and as such, should have my gag lifted.

Please. And thank you.

• Disagree
Reactions: vinny
@Gold oh wait thats me. I gag someone for cap spam on how frequently they do it (multiple texts in all caps) or how long the cap spam was (thats in your case). I gave warnings not to cap spam before you did it.
20200206195640_1.jpg <--- evidence of you doing it right after (this was a couple maps ago so i had to scroll up a lot). People were cap spamming after you so i gave them warnings because i cant keep track if they were here when the warn was given. (i just dont think its fair that someone who just joined gets a gag for typing in caps without receiving a warning). I also did warn before you cap spammed a while ago to some other cap spammers. You were there when i gave those warnings out so I dont know why you cap spammed. Anyways im against this ungag because you were there when i gave out *multiple* warnings about not to cap spam

• Agree
Well, if you're against it, I do think 360 minutes is a bit harsh to be honest.

• Disagree
Besides, what if I'm playing a minigame on Jailbreak that requires me to speak? What do I do then? And what if I need to say my death request?

• Dumb
Besides, what if I'm playing a minigame on Jailbreak that requires me to speak? What do I do then? And what if I need to say my death request?

I'd say try your best to not break any rules and you shouldn't have to go through this mess again. Anyways I don't see much reason why this isn't a fair gag, you stood and did it more than the others so you goy gagged got it.

I'll decline and close this. Try to stay safe, for the future.

Reactions: TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread