[April Fools Prank]What's this? No not you! (1 Viewer)

Da Random

The time has come my dear friends, I am very sorry for announcing this but I have to do it. I am resigning.

And the reason for that is because I feel like I am not doing anything for the community, I have not been as active as I should and it disturbed me a bit. Sure I might've joined a server here and there for some reports, maybe chill out on the trade server for a bit only to find out that making walls of dispensers is a good way to pass time. Either way, I'm done for now.

Guess I'll tell you my whole admin history: It started with me applying being really nervous, and after about a month I got trial admin for Jailbreak (which at the time was really fun). Some weeks passed and I took quite a long break when I saw another admin got promoted, I felt jealous and started becoming more active again. After some time had passed I finally got full admin rights for all servers, so I celebrated in my head while my friends "The Jack" and @Sir. Cat saw my progress (Yes, I am involving you too guys).

After some time more players applied for Jailbreak due to the lack of activity from admins on there (and I understand why :rolleyes:). And so after about 8 months from becoming a trial I stopped playing Jailbreak and "the trader" I was at the time had gotten me some interest in the Trade server that just went up around that time.

And after that it just went downhill to where we are now...

I will still hang around at times on the trade server, but mostly I will probably play other games. If you're confused just contact me and I will gladly talk to you. (Just don't forget to comment on my profile)

pg8t.png

Did you really think I was gonna resign? lololololol

i can't tell if you are joking cuz April Fools or are you realy leaveing xD

We take April Fools really serious in Sweden. April, april, din dumma sill! :D

• Agree
Reactions: Toxic

Users who are viewing this thread