Appreciation post. (1 Viewer)

Yelowchy

Hey y’all chy here... I recently had a change of status in panda due to some mistakes I did... anyway this post is to show my gratitude to the people who helped me in the past.

@Kevin first of course, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity and trusting me. Even trusting me on a second panda server which I was trying to revive. While in the end I am very sorry for betraying your trust, you have my eternal gratitude for creating this community and letting me be a part of it.

@Madact your probably the most important person in this community after Kevin, handling all the forum stuff helping other admins more than any, you gave me advice and helped me no matter what I asked about, even when I was on my lowest point today, you managed to cheer me up and gave me the advice I needed. I hope to see you again someday Madact, ur the person this community should thank the most.

@Heratade my mentor... I’m sorry for being such a bad trial I just hope we can still be friends... you always helped me when I asked and you even helped me with the binds I was struggling to make, I hope we can still play 2Fort and other stuff together, but above all thanks for being my mentor and favorite 2Fort buddy.

@Tolfx in the beginning you were like my second mentor, you always helped me with commands I was unsure about in the beginning and helped me come to a decision when I was unsure about whether I should punish someone or not. I hope you get full someday cuz you deserve it a lot for everything you’ve done for the community.

@Ranger Ciri while we literally never talked about anything you were still my official jailbreak mentor, thanks for that.

@White Falcon Freak fortress 2 was never the same thing without you, but thanks for kindling my interest in the gamemode.

@ItsMatt perhaps the guy who has supported me the most out of all, how do I even start with you matt... your always trying to help me when I’m unsure and we are literally always talking on discord. when I need a hug your always there for me no matter the circumstances, I hope that we stay friends for life my slovenian brother.

@Waxel hey Joey... we’ve had our ups and downs, your the guy who brought me to this community and introduced me to all its inhabitants, if it wasn’t for you I’d probably never have known about this community in the first place... I will always appreciate you for inviting me here. But overall I think we should spend more time playing together.

@Maxel take care of 2Fort for me please... its a little bit understaffed now and I’m afraid that the old toxicity could return if it’s left unchecked.

@Semicolon Backslash map creator, jb admin, roger roger... your the admin jb has but doesn’t deserve. While I can’t actively help the server anymore I hope you keep the server alive for me. Your also one of the few people on the server who is able to take control when the server descends into anarchy late at night... I belive youll be busy with jailbreak in the close future, but do know it’s not going unappreciated.

@white tiger one of the coolest guys around on the discord. great music taste, and an amazing conversation partner I hope you haven’t forgotten about the music challenge.

@PNN fellow Norwegian and fellow ex jb admin. When toxic jailbreak people were attacking me in appeals or in the shout box you’d back me up, and help them see their own wrongdoings, we should meet irl someday.

@BlackY good friend from discord, dead by daylight buddy, nugatti enthusiast. I appreciate all the bad laughs and good convos we’ve had, and I hope we can continue to do so.

@Isabelle the Fascist probably the guy who helped me the most with reviving jailbreak in the beginning, fellow Isabelle enthusiast, I hope we can play some more hearths of iron 4 soon.

@Zeprus hey... I’m sorry for that Maxel thing back then... I’m not asking for your forgiveness but I’m truly sorry for that mess. Besides that your guide to everything is probably the thread I’ve read the most on this forum, whenever I was unsure about a small thing and nobody was available your guide was always there to back me up, I appreciate you a lot for writing it, because it’s really helped me in my trial period and it will continue to do so for current and future admins.

@Lighty the community wasn’t really the same after you left... I still miss you, not gonna ask you to return but I do hope we can still chat from time to time.

@Bambi only other jb admin when I was inactive for Christmas. In that 1 and a half weeks you handled the whole server by yourself no matter how busy you were irl with bootcamp, you also tried helping me when I was confused or unsure about a rule in jailbreak. I hope you get full soon, you deserve it.

@cocaine fellow buddy from the discord, fellow weeb... we should chat more.

Lastly I want to thank everyone who helped me revive jailbreak my appreciation is eternal. (Who wasn’t mentioned before)
@TheWalkingCake
@vinny
@Gold
@Sin. π
@TRGGB2
@Cc-5869
@ultimateHQ
I hope we can still play sometimes, just not on jailbreak...

That’s it... if you weren’t mentioned please don’t take it personally.
Lastly I’d like to thank everyone for participating in this community... it may not be the biggest but it sure is the best out of all the Tf2 communities.

Love ya all -Yelowchy :nekoheart:

Disliking jailbreak or not, seeing a person with the dedication to revive the server is impressive. You are a really nice guy, I hope you will still be around.

• Agree
Reactions: Yelowchy
same as what cake said above, true respect for everything you did for jailbreak. hope you stick around with us. ❤

• Friendly
Welp sad to see that trial tag gone.
You really encouraged me to becoming an admin. I appreciate it.
Hope you stay with us.

• Friendly
You were the reason why I stuck around in this community, because you revived jailbreak the server that I most enjoy.
If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve never been active in the community :nekoheart:

• Friendly
honestly if it werent for you i wouldnt be admin i thank you so much yelowchy and i really do wish you will stay with us

• Friendly
Thank you for putting the effort in to fixing the wrongs and making it right I hope you have a nice day yelow and thanks for being a good person :nekoheart:

• Friendly
sad to see this happen, regardless of what happened u will always be welcome here Yelow, hope to play some time soon

also i cba with the rest of that challenge smh

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread