Invalid Apply for an admin on JailBreak server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpooky531

Donator
Name:
-=II=- The Spooky Skeleton YT.
In real live Tsvetoslav.

Steam 32 ID: STEAM_0:1:168736888

Time I am online: Normally at 14:00 to 16:00 in the week.In the weekend from 20:00 to 3:00 in the morning at least. Timezone: Europe,Bulgaria, Sofia.

Server I want to be admin on: I play on JailBreak but sometimes I play on VS Saxton Hale too.

Microphone: I have and I really use it on servers.

Other servers I have been an admin: I have been an admin on a server which wasn't really big.

SourceMod:I haven't used it but I have read it before.

Why shoud you choose me: I really like playing on your servers but there are a lot guys who dont play the game how it should and don't follow the rules of your community so I want to be able to save the people who are playing the game for fun and follow the rules.

How do I command the guys not following the rules: I tell them to stop (lets say freekillig in Jailbreak)but if they don't I am going to kick them and if they come back and do the same I will ban them for half a hour.
Mute and gig them if they spam microphones or for being racism. Using hacks will permanent ban you from all servers and you will get reported to Valve. Chatspammers will get 2 warnings. First I will tell them to stop twice and then I will mute them for that. Using other languages than English will be warned twice too and them I will mute him In the way he is using the other language.
Gliching ammo will be banned for 12 hours.

• Winner
Reactions: Bass
This is invalid because ;

1. You do not have permission. You are not 15, so you need permission. Even if you are 'near' 15.
  2. You have a recent ban for Ammo Glitching. You need to wait 1.5 months till you can apply as admin.
You can reapply somewhere in the middle of early/mid June.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread