Accepted Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
My IGN changes a lot, but I will keep it on "ploobliano" for this week.

Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:138707128

Hey, I am SleepZombie, I am 18 years old. If you do not know me as Sleepzombie you may also know me as Ian.
Here is my Punishment information and my HLStatsX Page:
Bans (0) Comms (1) HLStatsX

Was the Slot open? Yes, the slot was open, if this was a mistake, I can ask permission regardless.

I am applying for US Jailbreak

My online times are not set in stone. I'm in EST my free time is variable with gigs and school, but if a concrete timeslot is needed, I have specific availability on weekdays between 12PM-2PM EST.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator. I was last active in July as a Full Gameserver admin here, although if I recall correctly, I resigned later than that.

What would you say makes me a suitable candidate? I've got coverage that changes regularly which means I can potentially cover the entirety of the EST time block. Also, I am available after midnight normally. I know how everything on the forums, staff page, and source bans works. I have an extensive knowledge on the commands after learning them via experience, and testing on the empty jailbreak server with other admins to figure out all the commands I had access to during my time. Another pro is that I can help semi bear the load of mentoring, since I can provide assistance to new admins. I left last time because I had to leave my desktop pc at home when I left for college, but that is no longer the case.

About punishments. There are tons of different situations that can occur, and stacking will most always remain 6 level for bans/comms and 4 level for team bans (for team bans, since priors are not recorded on the staff page it is based on memory, and I usually just give people a fair length depending on severity. In the situation I remember priors the stacking is below. The stacking in numbers is as follows:

Bans/Comms:
6 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 1 week -> 1 month -> perm
Teambans:
2 hours alive -> 4 hours alive -> 6 hours alive -> perm
Spray Bans
I will warn, kick, and then Perm, may remove in same session if they offer to change it, but after about 30 minutes I will not remove it without an appeal

Common Exceptions to stacking:
Mass Freekill: Ban Stacking + Permanent Teamban
Variations in ban times: if someone is a more serious problem they will recieve a longer ban/commblock length, and may even skip stacking entirely and recieve a perm ban. Examples of actions that skip stacking are: Alting with active ban, and Cheating with external tools. Examples of Actions that may recieve longer punish times are: Racism, Talk of Self harm, and Threats

Side Note: My sessions are not fantastic, but I decided to apply while I have the most time to come on allowing the week in which you watch me and judge me ominously to be a week when I am on the server more. I will be unable to join the weekend of the 8th of January.
Ping for Trials and Fulls who moderate Jailbreak: @Coal @Racer911-1 @Cowboy @Bananawastaken @iamhuman @Semicolon Backslash @Denzel Crocker

Hello Sleepzombie, I haven't really seen you all that much after you resigned but I remember you being a really good admin who knew what he was doing while still having fun, and would love to have you back.

+1

Really this is a no-brainer.

Ian was an exceptional admin during his tenure and his skills and experience would be valuable to the team. My only concern is the sessions but i trust that by him applying, he feels confident he'll be able to maintain activity the best he can.

+1

• Friendly
Reactions: Ian
I've got just shy of 2 weeks of relatively lengthy sessions (and sessions only count the last month) consider the problem addressed. Unless of course you desire more sessions. Reminder, this coming weekend I'm Busy. (not friday)
Screenshot 2023-01-06 002303.png

Assuming you can somewhat remain active I have no problem with bringing you back onto the team. You were good back then I'm sure you'll do just fine again.

+1

Hey Ian, I unfortunately haven't had the chance to see you in game. But I'm assured by the responses of everyone else that you are the same, if not better person you were from your last time here.

Have my +1 sir. Hope to see you kick ass with the rest of us very soon.

Was a great admin before, keep up your sessions and you should be Gucci.

+1

With all the feedback in, time to put this under review

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread