Username:
Banana

Steam ID 32:
STEAM_0:0:138009523

Your age:

Current playtime on relevant server:
30 days

Link to your sourcebans record:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:138009523&Submit=Search (bans)
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:138009523&Submit=Search (comms)

Servers you are applying for:
US Jailbreak 193.38.251.14:27015

General online times and time zone:
9 am-2 am GMT

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Previous experience as an admin:
I was a mod on flux

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?:
I am active on EU timezones and US, a timezone in need of admins I think.
I give decent warnings, I am one of, if not the most active person on the server period and I constantly make reports and use the calladmin plugin to report rule-breakers
I (Still) want to do more than just type in commands and enforce rules, with redux being around the corner, the potential to improve and change the way we play for the better is insane
This app probably won't get accepted but I want everyone that replies here to be super harsh with their feedback, I want to improve I want to help, like for real.
I think I have touched on the feedback given to me last time, that being said there's always room for improvement.

Punishments:

Cheating:
Permaban with a demo to attach to source bans.

Advertising hacks:
Perma gag

General stuff that isn't that severe:
2 hours
6 hours
1 day
3 days
1 week
3 weeks
1 month
Perma

Blue team Jailbreak stuff:
2 hours
4 hours
6 hours
12 hours
Perma

MFK:
Perma teamban 720 minute ban

No mic:
Perma teambanned, lifted when they use it.

Thanks for reading, admin or not please give me your feedback, I would love to hear it.

I'll keep this extremely short.

I'll be real with you banana, you haven't changed in the slightest bit and infact got worse. You haven't taken the feedback from your previous app and you've been making questionable reports. You're still manipulative and honestly you will be a determent to the admin team rather than helping.

---
1650822357029.png

1650822350910.png

---
1650822406176.png

7 Reasons Banana Should Not Have Posted This: A Shopping List Story

I
Stop going AFK on blue, I am so close to team banning you.
II
There is no reason to request to remove a report just leave it, if it has poor evidence, it will be declined due to poor evidence.
In my eyes it looks like this will result in favoring; if you get a spot on the team that would look bad, and unprofessional.

III
You pretend that we all are unaware of your attempted puppeteering, but we are aware of your signals of manipulation
IV
You are a professional at misinterpreting data, and I do not trust your judgement
V
You are indecisive, and I believe that you will either jump to conclusions, or lack verdict
VI
You ignore criticism
VII

Do you even know how to self-evaluate your
situation? When you came to me and asked about applying, what did I say as a main point.
Evaluate your situation and review your actions in correlation to the standard.

Semicolon Backslash
Jailbreak application review
Bananawastaken
27 April 2022

Banana's Application Response:

Greetings Banana, from my experience with you I have taken a notice of you're habits. You appear to be a person whom acts first and thinks later. I have received many a request to delete another one of your threads, while I can understand one or two bad threads that need deleting, multiple threads including reports felt like it was simply too much. The reasons behind these deletions when I began the process of asking you about them felt to put it firmly felt as if you lacked the proper amount of confidence in them saying that they were merely "bad reports. I would wonder if you were admin and acted upon these situations if you would have regretted your decisions later down the line as you appear to be doing at this moment with some of your reports.

Next to address they claims of "manipulation" that have been mentioned by previous admins, you have repeatedly appealed to me that due to changes in administration style that I should null a few of your previous teambans, most notably the airblast one by Random Coffee Table and the more recent accidental mass freekill that happened on aquarium. While I totally understand frustration you may have received and may think that we jailbreak admins are favoring poopyheads (forgive my language) it is important to note that both of these teambans have long since run their course and even after bringing this up you persisted in asking if I could ask the other jailbreak admins if they think the teamban should be reversed. You then continued to bug me after I told you the opinion of the only other jailbreak full to respond. I am sorry if you feel you were treated unfairly however you continually tried to get me to reverse a ban that I had very little part in, or at least that is how you came off as. After the previous responses by my colleagues you made me aware that you never meant to come across as that way, I can understand that however it does not change the fact that you attempted to get me to do your bidding for you. Other applicants have been declined for manipulation to a lesser extent and I do not think it is fair to pass on it here.

For mainly these two reasons and the reasons I and the other jailbreak administrators had stated prior, I will be giving you a -1 for now, I doubt enough change will happen before this application closes to change my opinion, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Zee
Jailbreak application review
Bananawastaken
27 April 2022

Banana's Application Response:

Salutations Banana, As my colleagues have astutely told you time and again in this application and the previous one, We as a team have seen and decided that there seems to be a lack of understanding of our previous feedback to you, And a somewhat lack of implementation of the given advice, therefore I would like to say as a first, I warned you when we discussed this thing, You're only gonna meet disappointment if you apply and you still did, Maybe in an attempt to understand what kind of problems lie ahead if you do and what kind of thoughts run through the admins about you, And if it is, I kinda respect that.

I'd like to keep this short and sweet, or sour in the end, If you remember my feedback, I was the one who started with the manipulation accusation, under good pretense what with what happened in the Annie Arc of Panda JB, And to be quite fair I still hold my previous opinion of thinking that I don't want an admin of that kind of history in our team, And your behavior with Semicolon has done nothing but strengthen that belief, I still enjoy your company in JB as I've said before and I think some reactions are pretty harsh against you in this regard, But nevertheless I hope my message comes across of what I warned you of and I hope you can work it out with yourself to fix that problem, I know how much you're distraught about it, So all in all you probably know my overall verdict on this, And I hope this finds you well.

Cheers

Banana, I apologize for taking so long to respond to your application. Unfortunately I'm very mixed on this because we are pretty good friends.

Unfortunately I see a lot of change that needs to be done before we can accept you into this team. I have been mostly unaffected by your actions in all honesty, but I've looked into a lot of these issues you've had and they are not good. I definitely don't want to accept someone who might be unstable in the way he handles things and possibly degrade the quality of our staff team.

I can't say much else of the situation, but I will leave my verdict for you.

-1 Good luck in the future and as friends lets make sure this moves past us.

With @Bambi inactive for longer than a month and @Cridove accepted after this application is post we won't be requiring their feedback.

With all feedback given here is -1 it's safe to decide that we will not be accepting your application. Please take the feedback above and use it to improve if you wish to apply again.
You may re-apply in 1 month's time, which is the 6th of June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread