Declined application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigward

Banned
Your name and/or nickname
name is nigward nickname nig
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
i gave myself permission because both of my parents died in 911
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:151160287
- Your general online times and your timezone
EST
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
jailbreak, dodgeball, 2fort, fortnite, call of duty, league of legends and freak fortress
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
yes i have a blue snowball
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
i am a admin in a discord server
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
no
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
i am a kind individual and i will not let anyone be mean or bullied because i was bullied as a child so i know how it feels
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
-Camping/Teaming/ETC: They will be asked to stop their behavior and if said warning is not heeded then a timebomb will be set. If they continue then punishment will follow. 240/720/1440/10080/43200
-Insulting/Spamming/ETC: *1 or 2 warnings will be handed out, if they persist then it will lead to a punishment.
240/720/1440/10080/43200
-Hacking Client: Once sufficient evidence has been collected and proof that they are using a client can be produced I would ban them for however long I can and then reach out to a full admin to look over the case and leave it in their hands.
-AFK Players: They will be asked if they are active in chat and voice, if no response is given then it would result in a timebomb. If they are AFK in the next round then they will be kicked. If they keep joining back to be AFK then it will begin punishments.
120/720/1440/10080/43200

-Inappropriate name and/or spray: I’ll ask them to change the name/spray, if warning is not heeded then I will rename them/remove their spray. If they persist with their name/spray then it’s to the punishments. For the name 240/720/1440/10080/43200, for the spray it’s a spray ban.

declined simply for your racist name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread