Declined Application for ungag and unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:82396376&Submit=Search
Name of the banned steam account: On High Note
Date and time of the ban: 2018-04-30 18:02:04
Reason about the ban: {hacking}
Admin that banned me: {deleted admin} Magglet
Why should I receive an unban and ungag: first of all, I was like what, 11 when I voice spammed and chat spammed the server and im not that stupid anymore xd
and why the unban, well because even though I didn't hack at all, I got banned. Why would I, I just love the game still after 7 years

Thanks in advance for the answer to this application.

Source ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:82396376&Submit=Search
Name of the banned steam account: On High Note
Date and time of the ban: 2018-04-30 18:02:04
Reason about the ban: {hacking}
Admin that banned me: {deleted admin} Magglet
Why should I receive an unban and ungag: first of all, I was like what, 11 when I voice spammed and chat spammed the server and im not that stupid anymore xd
and why the unban, well because even though I didn't hack at all, I got banned. Why would I, I just love the game still after 7 years

Thanks in advance for the answer to this application.
you didnt hack but you still unlocked all achievements? hmmm :thinking_owo:

• Clever
Reactions: Fredo
If you actually click on the links it says on both you were banned for aim bot. Not being toxic. I don't hold evidence from a year ago but it is up to staff

Reactions: Gold
If you actually click on the links it says on both you were banned for aim bot. Not being toxic. I don't hold evidence from a year ago but it is up to staff

I mean, as you said its up to stuff in here to decide if they unban and ungag me, that's right.
I don't have any more arguments against this.
so if the staff decides to accept this then im gonna be happy cuz there is not many of community servers that has decent number of players playing on it
If you guys decides to decline, I mean fine its your decision, your servers.

I just came back to tf2 after I don't know how long it was but I came back to this game cuz of nostalgia I have from it and I actually am having fun as well after the break from the game

That's pretty much all my arguments for this Threat
Its on you to decide
Even if I get declined, at least i have some good memories from the servers [mainly saxton hale one]
The voice spams, and just overall fun i had. The time was just flying so fast for me when I was playing tf2 Casual and mainly community servers.

Three cheating bans at roughly the same time seems unlikely to be false. As for the missing demo, after 1.5 years I think it's more than fair to delete a demo.

Declined.

Reactions: Heratade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread