Accepted Application for Trade #25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

My Name and/or Nickname: My Name Is Douwe
My Nickname is Racer911-1

My Age:
Im currently 14 years old and will be 15 in November the 1st

Who gave me permission to apply?:
@alperrt gave me permission to apply
upload_2018-3-19_18-39-42.png

My SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:70312089

My Onlines and Timezone: My UTC is GMT+1.
Monday (School): I can be online from 14 PM - 20 Pm because after 20 pm i have Hockey
Tuesday (School): I can be online from 14 Pm - 21 Pm
Wednesday (School): I can be online from 14 Pm - 17:30 Pm and then maybe 20 Pm - 21 Pm because of badminton in between
Thursday (School): I can be online from 14 Pm - 22 Pm but there can be a chance i will have hockey again so maybe 14 Pm - 20 Pm
Friday (School): I can be online from 14 Pm - 22 Pm
Saturday: technically the entire day 8 Pm - 22 Pm
Sunday: almost the entire day 8 Pm - 21 Pm
Vacation: i can be gone for 2 days up to a week or be the entire day gaming
Maybe i will be gone in 2020 for ~week

Do I have a Microphone?:
I do have a microphone but i never use it because its quite destroyed.

Do i have previous experience in Admin/Mod?:
I was never an admin before and tried to apply 3 times. I was admin on my own "server" but only know abusive commands.

What Panda Communities do I usually play on?:
I used to play on #17 Jailbreak but i got bored and now i am playing a lot in #25 Trade

Do I have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
No

Why would you Choose Me?:
I always wanted to be an admin to keep the server clear but i never got a chance because i was exploiting,unexperienced and too young. Now im 14 and know the rules better i actually think that im in a better position to apply. Currently im constantly reporting people on trade (and holy moly there are so many people rulebreaking) and just wanted to be admin to stop the use of reports and can simply ban people immediatly. I dont know what you would say but I have autism so i think different than you guys think and can be nice,dumb or weird :^). I havent seen the current admins much (@Da Random and @alperrt) But with this application they might need to take an eye for me. Im also very active on the forums and the server because its very fun and its impressive that this community doesnt have advertisements (thank you <3). Maybe the sessions are not good right now but at the moment im trying to improve it.

What will you do as Admin?:
My listenings might be on some points too harsh but also maybe too nice. SO: On the beginning on every rule the player breaks (exept cheating) will get a warning between 2 and 3 times. If they dont do that they will get the following consequences. Also i will type "status" in the console and then check how long i have to ban the player. If the player tries to avoid a ban he will get a ban thats twice as long as normal.
If i recieve a report than ill take a quick look if i have time on the server.

Communication RuleBreaking:

Voice and/or Text Spam:

1) 120 minute mute/gag
2) 180 minute mute/gag
3) 480 minute mute/gag
4) 1080 minute mute/gag
5) 4320 minute mute/gag
6) Permanent mute/gag

Racism,Discimination,Harrasment and/or Insult:

1) 120 minute mute/gag
2) 480 minute mute/gag
3) 720 minute mute/gag
4) 2160 minute mute/gag
5) 10080 minute mute/gag
6) Permanent mute/gag

Overuse of CAPS:

1) 60 minute mute/gag
2) 180 minute mute/gag
3) 240 minute mute/gag
4) 720 minute mute/gag
5) 1080 minute mute/gag
6) Permanent mute/gag

Advertising other Communities:

1) 60 minute mute/gag
2) 120 minute mute/gag
3) 240 minute mute/gag
4) 480 minute mute/gag
5) 720 minute mute/gag
6) Permanent mute/gag

Advertising Cheats:
1) (doesnt matter if its a joke or not) 99999 min ban after that asking my mentor to perm him

In-game Rulebreaking:

Cheating:

1) I will make a record wheres 100% proof of cheating
2) 99999 min ban after that asking my mentor to perm him

Sentry above ledge:

1) 120 minute ban
2) 360 minute ban
3) 720 minute ban
4) 2160 minute ban
5) 10080 minute ban
6) 99999 min ban after that asking my mentor to perm him

Scamming:

1/2) If done in text chat a 99999 min ban after that asking my mentor to perm him
2/2) If done in trade or steam chat also 99999 min ban after that asking my mentor to perm him (using screenshots as proof)

Exploiting that affects the Gameplay:

1) 180 minute ban
2) 480 minute ban
3) 720 minute ban
4) 2160 minute ban
5) 10080 minute ban

Blocking with buildings:

1) 180 minute ban
2) 480 minute ban
3) 720 minute ban
4) 1080 minute ban
5) 2160 minute ban

Impersonating Admins:
1) Making a screenshot of his name (for example -Racer911-1- alperrt) and chatlog saying "im admin"
2) 99999 min ban after that asking my mentor to perm him

Using Alt Account:
1) 99999 min ban after that asking my mentor to perm him

gameME
Sessions
Chat
Connection time is 6 days 11:01:36 hours

SourceBans
2 Bans
2 Comms 1 gag and 1 mute

If there are ideas of improvements by @Da Random or @alperrt then let me know :).

• Creative
Reactions: Zyphon
Genuinely curious, it normal to get perma'd for impersonating an admin? Don't you just tell the person to either change it or mention it in a kick reason?

There's alot to be learned and shaping to do, but I think Racer could pull the weight. He is active, on the server almost every time I hop on it, actively enforcing the rules, and reporting wrongdoers on the forums.

A couple things could be dropped off from the enforcing field tho:
- You don't have to threaten people with a report as a mean of getting your message thru, if they won't listen to a warning then just /call or file a report.
- The form of your messages such as "don't spam" may not have that much of an effect, as they are interpreted as more of a personal opinion rather than rule-enforcing by the receiving end.
Spammers will spam no matter what you say and people who more or less unintentionally spammed the chat will listen to a "please"

All in all, I'd say worth having Racer go on a trial phase for us and himself to see if things will start working out.
+1

added your permissions, your mentor during your trial phase is @Da Random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread