Invalid Application for the awesome Server: Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbine (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Kurby

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:50810215

Your age: 26 Years old

Current playtime on relevant server(s):
9 Days 17 Hours = #14 / Turbine and 3 Days 8 Hours = #16 2Fort

Link to your Sourcebans record:

Who gave you permission to apply?: No one. :)

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report.: Panda-Community.com #16 2Fort

General online times & time zone: CET Weekly 16:00-22:00 / Weekend 11:00-22:00

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes of course its important to have a mic..

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Yeah I had a own Community and Server on Team Fortress! And now I am the owner of the Wolke7 Community and leader of the competive team Hearts.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?: I have experince and the know how to being an admin. I know how to use Sourcemod and how to go against rule breakers. A example if some one is hacking on a Server, I start watching him carefully and start recording for proves . If I am getting to the moment, I am pretty sure that he is hacking, I give him a permant ban. I always try to talk with people before I ban some one or kick some one so they learn from it and understand why they got the punishment. I looking forward being admin on the Turbine server because I think this server needs an admin. Sometimes this server switches to being a hideout for hackers and toxic people and I want to change that and make this Server a nice place in the Panda Community.

@Kurby
Which server are you applying for?
You list turbine in the title but put your primary as 2fort but then go straight back to turbine in 'What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?'.

Some things to point out about your chatlog
2021-03-23 17:46:23www.pirate_tf3.com.Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine
2021-03-23 17:39:16now.Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine
2021-03-23 17:39:14i ban you .Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine
2021-03-14 16:08:38(Team) toxic idiots.Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine
2021-03-12 14:50:29join this server 31.186.251.212:27015.Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine

Don't advertise other websites or servers.

• Informative
Reactions: bap! and Nikola
Hey,

I am applying for the
Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbine

Server, because its the Server I invest the most playtime. Its the chill/warm-up Server for my Team Hearts and its my favorite Server.

" servers you could confidently join in case of a report" Thats the reason why I wrote "Panda-Community.com #16 2Fort" Next time I read the question more carefully.

2021-03-23 17:46:23www.pirate_tf3.com.Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine
2021-03-23 17:39:16now.Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine
2021-03-23 17:39:14i ban you .Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine
2021-03-14 16:08:38(Team) toxic idiots.Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine
2021-03-12 14:50:29join this server 31.186.251.212:27015.Panda-Community.com #14 | Turbinectf_turbine

Oh about this I just was joking with my best Buddys. "www.pirate_tf3.com." its obviously a joke but I get it its not looking good if you post web links on the Server. "now." and "i ban you . " are just jokes between my best Buddys. And I am sorry for posting a IP from a other Server its not good to advertise other server. As a owner of a community I understand how important rules are.

Well if you are applying to Turbine then I think you've missed we're not open for admin applications for that server without permission:

I've never really considered turbine but I see it's max in 6-9 players. Looking at the statistics; 23 calls in 2 weeks. So it appears there is a form of demand. Not sure if anybody even takes calls there maybe one of the new full gameserver admins but anyways I'm getting off topic!

I'll have to invalid your application but I am interested if it actually needs help in giving you permission. I want you to play for 3 weeks and then ask me for permission. If I see that the server is on the rise or calls are still coming in at that level, I'll most likely give you permission.

However I also request for some addition improvements from you in those 3 weeks:
  • Improve your application. Take a look at other accepted ones, maybe correct that tiny mistake ;)
  • Make Player reports. I see in your chatlog you talk about hackers. If you can get evidence and provide it to us on the forums then it'll show you're truly wanting to help the server even without powers. It'll also show that turbine actually has a hacker issue too and be taken seriously as a server that needs admin(s)
  • Keep your sessions steady. Currently you're doing an excellent job at this but in case it does dip I want to remind this here
Here's a link to the player report section. 'How to report a player' is a must read:

Of course this is a lot to ask and you don't have to do this but I do advise if you are serious about this to take my advice. You've made it this far making your application and me typing all this might look pretty scary but I only want to help you with this process. So I look forward to your possible response in 3 weeks time.

Invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread