Invalid Application for NY Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koe

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
- Your name and/or nickname
rox, roxplus, salad or Kaori in real life

- Your age
17 as of January 26th

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No one, i looked at both the "Available Positions Thread" and skimmed some of the applications that people had posted up and wanted to apply due to my time on and my experience on different Jailbreak servers

- Steam32 ID
STEAM_1:0:22661618

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is based in the NY specifically but East Coast (ET) in general, my normal online times were 7am - 3am on vacations but now that i'm starting my senior year of high school, its been moved from ~4pm - 9pm

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Jailbreak and nothing else beside 2fort or Hightower or even some pubs on other servers, in the case of Panda-Community i hop from Jailbreak and sometimes 2fort

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Used to Co-Own a community TF2 server back in 2013 to 2016 which was usually just a playground for me and my friends with a few other randoms that joined out of curiosity, My other Admin or Moderator experiences come from Jailbreak on Counter Strike Source, Garry's Mod, and Team Fortress 2. I was also a Moderator on a Gmod DarkRP server before it shortly shut down.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, since 2013

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I'm I would like to preoccupy myself with something that aren't just Pubs or the same 2 maps each and everytime with the same 12 versus 12 people, I want variety in my life and to meet new friends. I guess i'd like to get on this administration/moderator team because im rather tired of all the same-y things i see and i'd like to outsource or stretch out my resources to new things

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would casually join the server as any player would and play the game as intended if someone happened to be freekilling or doing something that heeds the progress of the round or hindering someone's experience on jailbreak i'd give that person - who is freekilling and/or disrupting the server's experience - I'd give them a warning and a point of reference to not do it and if it persists I would kick said person from the server. If I am called to the server on account of a report either listed on the forums or sent to me from a steam friend i would investigate it as a casual person - under a different name - and see to the proof of that person doing something that is against the rules, I would not ban/kick them out of nowhere until i get the proof that i need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread