Declined Application for Jailbreak #17 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
- Your name and/or nickname
✘♥zannc♥✘ / Husky / Daniel

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Madact (Cheers <3)

- Your Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:89807309
Jailbreak #4 GameME
Chat Logs
Bans
Mutes / Gags

- Your general online times and your timezone
Monday - Friday = 17:00 - 19:40 & 20:40 - 22:00 (Of course if im available I will be on more)
Saturday - Sunday = Whenever im able to get on my PC
Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Jailbreak #17
Yes, I will go to a call if it is on another server other than the two I have mentioned if I know the rules enought to make a judgment on the player breaking the rules. I will be playing other servers and learning the rules of them while I post this application and even before

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do :3

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I actually do have expirience as a Moderator for a GMOD server - http://www.kdgaming.org/ - since 5 months ago or so I left calling a Head Admin a 'fag' because he had abused his powers and made fun of Moderators etc. (dw wont happen here xD)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Noh not at all..sadly..

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have been on this community for over 2 years (cough inactivity for half of it cough) now and I am very familiar with the rules. I also believe that the server I have chosen have many rulebreakers especially Failwarden on JB. Hmm what else..Nothing :3

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

General Rules :

Microphone Spam
↣ A single warning..If continued he will recieve a 60 minute gag and then will be elevated to ↣ 90 ↣ 120 ↣ 240 ↣ Permanent

: Chat Spam ↣ A single warning..If continued he will recieve a 60 minute mute and then will be elevated to ↣ 90 ↣ 120 ↣ 240 ↣ Permanent

: Insulting ↣ A single warning to stop if the insulting isnt to serious.. If continued he will recieve a 30 minute gag / mute and then will be elevated to ↣ 60 ↣ 120 ↣ 240 ↣ 360 ↣ Permanent
If it is a high level of insulting - Racism, homapobia etc - They will recieve a warning.. If continued they will recieve a 60 minute gag / mute and then will be elevated to ↣ 120 ↣ 360 ↣ Permanent

: Call Abuse ↣ If a player were to call whilst a admin is on the server and had warned him to not call after he had written !call.. The player will recieve a 2 hour ban.. If continued ↣ 12 hours ↣
: Hacking ↣ Record a demo and review it..If the player is indeed hacking he will be permanently banned.

JailBreak #17 :

Freekilling
↣ If the person kills 1-2 people he will be warned and slayed..If he contintinues to freekill he will recieve a 60 minute Guard Ban ↣ If continued again the ban will be elevated ↣ 120 ↣ 240 ↣ Permanent
If the player is mass freekilling he will have a permanent Guard Ban on the spot.

: Baiting ↣ The player will be warned and slayed..However If continued he will recieve another warning..If continued again he will get a Guard Ban ↣ 30 minutes ↣ 60 ↣ 120 ↣ 360 ↣ Permanent

: No Microphone on blue / Fail Warden with no microphone ↣ The player will receive a permanent Guard Ban until they recieve a microphone

: Freehitting ↣ If the person freehits intentionally he will be warned and slayed..If he continues to freehit he will recieve a 30 minute Guard Ban..If continued it will be elevated to ↣ 60 ↣ 120 ↣ 240 ↣ Permanent

: Opening cells without orders ↣ The player will be slain and warned to no do it again..There will be a timebomb after 30 seconds to give the reds some time to rebel etc..If continued the player will recieve a 30 minute Guard Ban then ↣ 60 ↣ 240 ↣ Permanent

No previous bans on record. Meets the required playtime (15 days actually https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1659465). Chat logs are fine and he has some rule enforcing in it (https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1659465). From my own experience though, zannc usually uses his mic.

I've seen zannc regularly play on the server, and I believe he was a regular about 2 years back as well. tbh, I didn't expect zannc to apply for admin. He's a good guy, but I can't really see him as an admin. I have little to no feedback for him as of now, so I'm going to stay neutral. Good luck with the application!

• Friendly
Reactions: Husky
No previous bans on record. Meets the required playtime (15 days actually https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1659465). Chat logs are fine and he has some rule enforcing in it (https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1659465). From my own experience though, zannc usually uses his mic.

I've seen zannc regularly play on the server, and I believe he was a regular about 2 years back as well. tbh, I didn't expect zannc to apply for admin. He's a good guy, but I can't really see him as an admin. I have little to no feedback for him as of now, so I'm going to stay neutral. Good luck with the application!
I have been moderator before..so I have experience on how to be strict in a situation. I applied here because when im usually on JB There are no admins on when we need help and I want really miss having some sort of power to deal with rulebreakers. I knoe that seems like im power hungry but Im really not xD. I also want to see Panda JB go back to when the rule breakers were dealt with straight after a !call without the need for to many reports.
I appreciate your feedback @Spades :)

I also see zannc on server everytime i connect, i never had anny issue with him, his experience as an admin can come in handy, sourcemod isn't hard to learn so i guess he can be a good addition to the team.
The application is well written and it seems like he took the time to do it.
I will give him a +1

EDIT:
i forgot to mention it but

I also see zanno on server everytime i connect, i never had anny issue with him, his experience as an admin can come in handy, sourcemod isn't hard to learn so i guess he can be a good addition to the team.
The application is well written and it seems like he took the time to do it.
I will give him a +1
Thank you and its "zannc" not "zanno" xD

I also want to see Panda JB go back to when the rule breakers were dealt with straight after a !call without the need for to many reports.
also i forgot in my previous message, but this argument is not valid. players have allways been complaining about this problem (i am not saying they are right or wrong, it's not the point), and there never was a time when admins would join withing seconds at every call. And even now i see calls handled swiftly.

• Informative
also i forgot in my previous message, but this argument is not valid. players have allways been complaining about this problem (i am not saying they are right or wrong, it's not the point), and there never was a time when admins would join withing seconds at every call. And even now i see calls handled swiftly.
But before they were a bit faster to a call if I remember correctly..but thats how i believe JB was

What can I say application looks very good probably it will be accepted
I haven't seen you yet but I think it will happen soon
If you want to play with me come on #13
I wish you luck

Awesome guy, fun to play with and enforces rules whenever he needs to. I honestly think he will make a great part of the admin team.
Application is amazing, good info on ban lenght's etc.

Not really much more to say really but +1

Even though you were a cunt to me at the start <3

Declined as requested by the applicant. You may apply again in one month.

Edit: Reopened, due to applicant deleting his post before I posted this:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Spades
I'm putting this on hold due to him having inactivity coming up.

I didn't exactly give the permission either. I said I would once his sessions had built up. I was away when he applied and ended up coming back to comments with +1s. So I'm not sure where to go with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread