Declined Application for dr #09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username
IGN Static IRL Diavolo

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:572326182

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
5d 07:00:52

Link to your Sourcebans record

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
Nobody.

Server to are applying for

Panda-Community.com #09

General online times & time zone
Time zone:(GMT+2)
General online times: weekends around 1 pm-9pm

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)
Nah.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant)
Nope.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
Well,i have played many times in dr and i have a progress in it and i saw how other admins ban,gag and kick so i wanted to do the same thing and help people if they are in trouble or something and i also made myself very careful not to get gag or ban so i cna become admin and help people.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
After seeing someone break rule i would warn he/she and tell them to stop but if they continue this action i would've to give them a punishment.

Racism,toxic and micspam chatspam shall be given gag or mute with the following time:

1. 720 minutes | 12h

2. 1440 minutes | 24h

3. 4320 minutes | 3d

4. 10080 minutes | 7d

5. 43200 minutes | 30d

6. 99999 minutes | permanent gag or mute

Delaying,exploiting and favouring shall be given ban with the following time:

1. 720 minutes | 12h

2. 1440 minutes | 24h

3. 4320 minutes | 3d

4. 10080 minutes | 7d

5. 43200 minutes | 30d

6. 99999 | permanent ban

Inappropiate sprays/objectors

I'm gonna warn them once to change it if this action continues i am going to kick them and ask them again to change it if they still continue this action I'm gonna confirm a sprayban.

Cheating

I don't really see cheaters in deathrun but if i see anyone using i will ban them permanently.

By the way if i become admin am i gonna be a full admin or a lower one just wanted to know also can anyone teach me a little for how to be a admin.

I'm gonna come to ur house and eat ur burger have a gn.

Il make this as short i can
the way you word your app is weird. Being admin is enforcing the rules the correct way its not some command we use for fun.
Stacking looks decent but thats about it.
Overall the app lacks convincing, You also stacked some punishments for toxic behavior but since your last playtime was 3rd of oktober i cant rly say much about if you cleaned up your act or not.
It's a -1 for me

Reactions: Nowtoad
Deathrun staff team are finding it difficult to feedback on your application when you are not active on deathrun anymore. I see that you still visit the forums @Aflac so do respond here to let us know what is going on. Are you even interested in this anymore?

Reactions: Ian
I'll take that as a no so I'll decline the application. If you are interested again you can apply on and past the 17th of December 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread