Declined Application for Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperion-

1. Your name and/or nickname:

hyperion-

2. Your age:

3. Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):

Myself cause i am an adult :) (not a serious answer i just wanted to answer it)

4. Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):

STEAM_0:0:50035816

5. Your general online times and your timezone:

I don't really have that much of a schedule i'm on for most of the day.

6. Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:

Freak Fortress 2

7. Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):

Yes

8. Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

CSGO Admin and some small community tf2 servers

9. Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:

yeah. sm_admin in console amirite :^)

10. Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:

Don't know to be honest, i just felt like helping with rule enforcement and make it easier for y'all so that you can look at hentai instead of enforcing things. (it's just a joke, unless you don't want to take it that way then that's your choice, you know who you are.)

11. Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Even though i'm usually a nazi when it comes to policing, I am open-minded in enforcing and will follow the guidelines that are placed for admins if there is any.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many mixed messages.

I assume he's referring to TX Freak Fortress 2 since he has 5 days on it.

Not much effort is it? Seems to be a lot of 'jokes' when this sort of thing should be taken seriously.

You do however pass requirements. So usual round up.
@Speneth
@Baka
@Cake - Has responded privately.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I barely know the person applying, so I have no knowledge of how they act. So I unfortunately have to be NEUTRAL. Work Days have started to deplete my TF2 Time more and more.

I feel bad that me and other admins have waited this long to give this guy some attention. It's mainly on me in terms of the time it took me to get around to putting a vote in. Half of it is just irl stuff occupying me, the other half is me having not paid enough attention to his behavior prior to this application to be able to even feel sure on putting in a neutral.

Forgive me Hyperion.

As the latter statement of that paragraph suggests, I am currently NEUTRAL. But, he does sound very mature on the mic, and acts very mature with his behavior, so I'm eager to see what he's got to show to prove to me that he's got what it takes.

I have edit your Admin Application to make it organizes and better.

Also, the last part saying:

"Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments."

You need to tell us your punishments and policies of how would you do your job as an Admin.

Example:

1. Mic Spam

If a player starts to mic spam, I will warn the player first and if the player still continues, I will mute the player for 2 Hours.

2. Spam in Chat

If a player starts to spam in the chat, I will warn the player first and if the player still continues, I will gag the player for 2 Hours.

3. Hacking

If a player starts to hack, I will record a demo first and after that, I will ban the player for permanent and upload the demo on the Sourcebans.

declined.

you do have a good session time on the server but you clearly havent invested any time nor effort in writing this application and neither did you state properly your policies/punishments.
feel free to write another admin application whenever you want but this time properly (there are several good ones in the archived section so you should check them out to get an idea what needs to be in it) - the 1 month waiting period does not apply to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread