Accepted Application for admin - Zeprus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
- Your name and/or nickname:
My Name is Niklas, ingame known as Zeprus.

- Your age:
I’m 16.

- Who gave you permissions to apply?
Dwarf Skiffa

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:0:78737907

- Your general online times and your timezone
Usually I’m online after school around 7pm to 9pm my time. On weekends or during holidays I am online more frequent and way longer. My timezone: UTC/GMT+01:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Mario Kart #18, the server I want to apply for, but I would also join other servers if there is trouble. At least as long as it’s in my knowledge and not gamemode-specific problems that I can’t deal with.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do have a microphone but I don’t talk that often. Unless it’s required or I’m tired of typing. (My pronounciation is kind of bad though :D)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I’m new to administrating in Team Fortress 2 but I helped out plenty of servers on other games. E.g. Minecraft or Last Chaos

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Sadly no, the only thing I ever did was reading through the sourcemod wiki thus I know the basic commands. But if there is any trouble I have my good friend google. Also I’m a quite fast learner.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I’m close to hitting 14 days playtime on Mario Kart thus I know the server, the problems and most of the frequent players. I would love to help making the community (and the server I love) a better place. Including punishing those who break the rules.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Here’s a brief list of punishments:

-Spawncamping: 1 Warning, 1 Slay, 1 Kick after that 3hrs ban, 6hrs, 12hrs etc.

-Insulting/Disrespecting: 2 Warnings followed by 30 minutes gag/mute if it’s his first time followed by 2hrs, 12hrs, 3 Days, permanent

-Spam: 2 Warnings followed by 30 minutes gag/mute if it’s his first time followed by 2hrs, 12hrs, 3 Days, permanent

-Racism: 1 Warning followed by 12hrs gag/mute on his first time after that 3 days, permanent

-Hacking: Permanent ban with one or two demos as backup uploaded to sourcebans
I haven't done my introduce thread yet that's why I'll add some informations about me:
I'm a 16 years old gamer from germany, visiting the 11th grade of a german Gymnasium wich is specialized on maths, biology, geography, physics and chemics. I'm a little shy so please don't scream at me :oops:.

First, we talked with jarza about this, so dont worry m8s

Second, I played alot with zeprus, he is really friendly, never saw him breaking any rules. One closest friend on mario kart. +1

Good luck m8 ❤

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Jayy and Zeprus
Seeing as how tryhard me and my gang can be (hehe, woops :rolleyes:), you are still a really good friend and I think you would do a great job as an admin.

But that isn't up for me to decide since I am rarely on panda_kart and administrate there. I am not going to give out any votes regarding your app, reason being that I have no where enough experience with you to tell if you should be positively rated or not (it might just be lies, since I've seen you being a bit "tryhard" :p). So, good luck on your app I guess... :D:

• Agree
Reactions: Captain Caribbean
But you only can get permission from Senior admins?
If I am wrong then nvm

I judge People by their behaviour and as far as i have seen things you seem to be friendly on the Forums and generally a good guy. I dont know you much but i am pretty sure you can deal with any Situation maturely.
It wont count but i would give this my Support.
I wish you much luck mate :D

Nice guy, talked with him on Ts3 and played sometimes with him. 1+

+1 from me too.

I haven't really played with him much but I have talked with him and I believe that he is fit for the role as an admin

Even though I have had my fair share of disagreements with Zeprus, I have also had the honor of playing in a server with him, if I could I would give a +1 for the fact that, he is a awesome person with an outstanding personality so instead I give you my support mate.

well, i don't know you alot. but you seem friendly and never had issues with you. but since i don'tknow much i'll stay neutral. good luck :hoof:

Thank you all for the positive feedback so far, also I feel like posting something to prevent future questions:
About my two bans:
Even though the reasons are given I feel like saying something about them so here we go, the most recent one (exploiting) got already resolved in a thread I created at that time https://www.panda-community.com/threads/not-really-a-unban-me-thread.4198/.
The bigger on is the one about "freekilling on purpose" on jailbreak. I don't want to say it wasn't on purpose but it wasn't really freekilling either. So that's how it happened: I played on jailbreak (almost a year ago when the server was filled with people without mic and almost every day was a freeday) and there was this one freekilling warden, so I joined blue and teamkilled him to prevent freekilling. Also he was recorded and reported to the forums and I got warned by the one recording that he's recording I didn't care and just wanted to see him dead where he can't kill anyone, so I earned myself a nice little ban for "freekilling on purpose". Just in case someone bothers to read this and asked himself, what's up with that ban?

*bump*
So just a little update on my part, I now realize that you would be a great addition to the panda_kart admin team.
A huge green supportive +1 from me!

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
so ! time to revise my judgement too. since you are a friendly guy on the forums, and that everyone give positive votes i'll give one too since apparently you deserve it ^^. so here it is +1

sorry for posting two time a row but i can't edit my comment =/

but just wanted to say that your reports on the forums show that you are verry implicated in the "health" if i can say so, of the community.

I played you on on both MarioKart and Jailbreak, a great friend..and yeah. When we play at MarioKart and there is that aimbotter guy one time, you reported him, you call the admin and that aimbotter was banned by an admin and that is a good choice. I would be giving you a +1 because you have a chance to become a good admin, well good luck, lol

*sorry for my bad English. English isn't my first language

I played you on on both MarioKart and Jailbreak, a great friend..and yeah. When we play at MarioKart and there is that aimbotter guy one time, you reported him, you call the admin and that aimbotter was banned by an admin and that is a good choice. I would be giving you a +1 because you have a chance to become a good admin, well good luck, lol

*sorry for my bad English. English isn't my first language
Oh, i realize only senior admins can give +1, sorry admins, I break a rule. XD
But anyways I support Zeprus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread