Declined Application for admin on the Hightower #06 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Admins, owners or whoever is in authority or looking at this right now! this is my application for administrator on the Hightower #06 Server!

My Preferred nickname is Official Or TLTYS

I am 15 years old

I applied myself for the open position for the Hightower #06 server

This Is My Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:89378866

I live in the GMT timezone and come on at around 4 or 5 Pm and play till around 9-11 (that is not supposed to be a 9/11 joke)

I would like to apply for the Hightower #06 server (as previously stated)

I do have a microphone although Team Fortress 2 does not seem to want to detect it for use and I cannot hear anyone else using voice chat and this problem has occurred across all the past computers and current computers I use to play this game on

I have had experience as a moderator on a server before (I'm pretty sure it was a Minecraft one I know their not the same but its experience none the less I did that when I was around 13)

I do not have any experience Administrating with source mod but I could search up or ask someone to teach me

I think you should choose me to be part of your team as I have been fair with punishments and never abused my powers; I have used them fairly to maintain rules on the Minecraft server and could easily adapt to many situations to solve a conflict. I have also set rules for myself to never abuse any powers I am given: 1. I will never abuse my powers 2. I will never use my powers to harras players or peers 3. I must deeply assess each situation before I make a judgement 4. I will obey rules of the server and maintain them 5. If I ever make a misjudgement about a situation or conflict I will reconsider it and try my best to get it sorted out the right way. 5. I will be respectful to other players and peers 6. Once I have made a mistake, I won't repeat it twice. 7. I Must always obey my rules and never stray from them.

So my rules there partially go into how I do my job. Here are some circumstances where I would give certain punishments to players. If a player broke a rule, I would give them a warning in chat. If they persist in breaking any more rules or the same one I will look into what they've done and how serious the offense is, then gives them a punishment either kick them from the server or give them a temporary ban depending on how bad the offence is. then I will log them in a text file on my computer detailing the offence, punishment given and if they ever persisted. If they stop after that, I will drop some offences from the record depending on how long they have obeyed the rules for (e.g if a player harassed another player in any way before and I kicked them for that, they persisted I would temporarily ban them for that and then if they stopped after that, I would drop the lightest offence from their record but keep it archived, I would remove an offence after about 2 weeks - 4 months depending on the offence, then if after that happened I would save the wiped offence to an archive and if they decided to break more rules, I would bring that offence back and it would be permanent, then if they actually presisted with more offences I would permantley ban them from the Hightower server).

• Dislike
Reactions: MercyOnly
Removed the poll.... You will get accepted based off the admins of Hightower their opinion.
Goodluck on your application!

On the second hand you need 3days of play time. You only got 18 hours. Please try again when you have enough play time!

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Lighty and Bass
Instead of marking your application invalid, for failing to meet the requirement of a minimum playtime of 3 days, I'm going to decline it for the following reasons:

1. Applying just to abuse powers.​
fe3j.PNG

2. Discrimination against Jews.​
476o.PNG

3. Insulting players and spam.​
z1k0.PNG

And yes, anyone's capable of reading your chatlogs. You've just applied yourself for a week ban.

Don't bother applying again,
Declined and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread