Declined Application for Admin on #23 and #7 MGE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TatrixDK

Username
Tatrix

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:167629694

Your age
Im 21

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
22d 09:45:03h on the #23 mge

Link to your Sourcebans record
I have none. proof ( https://gyazo.com/425bbe00010d0790fd7ce60bf0ccc295 )

Who gave you permission to apply?
No one really gave me permission but i talked to @ashton and he said i should think over it. But i deffently will ^^

Server to are applying for
Panda-Community.com #23 | MGE

General online times & time zone
Well my timezone is 2+ GMT.
My general onlinetime is like 4-5 hours a day if not more sometimes haha. Mostly after i come home from work till i go to bed.
So im very active and got 100% in activity on the server.

Do you have a working microphone?
Well i do have an good working microphone, if its gonna be nessary at some point.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Well i dont have any experience in games like tf2. But in 4 years i was an Moderator in the danish CSGO Trade Denmark with 32k members. ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/657700170961528 ). In my time have i been middleman and managing who we kick/ban, accept and just in general keep a good tone in the group . I can prove it all if i need to.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
Hello! My name is Rasmus and im from Denmark. I have been playing TF2 since i was 13. I have 3 accounts that add up total to 7k hours. At that time i played alot of tfdb and others panda servers and traded some with not the fittest profit in general x) . Then after a break in a year i was to come back and begin to play comptetetive, but its not really something for me. It takes alot of effort and alot of time. So i just play on the mge to get the time to fly and improve/interact with others. I help people who isnt as good to the game too and teaches them basics and stuff too in the mge server (currently helping 3 diffrent who is willing to learn). I enjoy helping others because the same happend to me, i got a "sensei" that helped me when i was new to mge. Now im here doing my favor.

Well, i would say the reason im an suiteable candidate is that im online alot. I play on the server almost everyday. (sometimes not everyday in the weekend) I play on the server for two reasons. To improve and in general have fun. In general when the server is full the "bullshit" begins to come to the surface. But yeah that happends when there full pop, but i do also join sometimes when its 0 and see how in short time the pop can go from 0-14 real quick.
People who get toxic over other people playing diffrent ways (sg switching, using loadouts that people arent used to) and general toxic people. You should not be toxic! No reason at all! when it begins to be a thing they do again, again and again. Should be punished by making them aware of what they do and if it dosent stop should be kicked and if it happends again and again should be a ban. But tbh i never hope its gonna be a reality to get a guy banned, but if nessecary it needs to be done. I want a mge server who is full of life and good vibes.

I think i got over everything i wanted to say. And hope to hear from you guys!

I forgot! Im mild dyslexia (wordblind). So if theres spelling problems and some do i apologize.

//Tatrix aka. Rasmus

• Indifferent
Reactions: Pixxi0us and ashton
Tatrix certainly grinds MGE _a lot_ and seems a nice enough guy, with a modicum of experience in the field. I like it, so far!

Reactions: aphid
He forgot how he would handle his punishments, might add that (Like the length etc...)
I see! Sorry.

Hacking is a instant ban.

Well i think when people contenuie to be toxic, racist or a third, saying all type of stuff in the chat should they be gagged in 3 hours the first time. If it continues even after the gag should it just be a longer gag like 1 day secound time and a week the next time i see it. As said, i dont wanna ban people or make anything bigger because i think it would do something with the popularity aswell.
Because u can have an good and positive community with just gagging people in MGE. Because u dont have the same things to look after like example an jailbreak server. All u need to have in mge is being able to join the arenas and play. U dont need to use mic, u dont need to talk in a mge server.

I hope this gave the clarity :D

Reactions: aphid and _Black
Hello Tatrix, Thanks for applying for staff!

Definitely MGE servers are in need of admins.
I see you a lot of times playing MGE and surely your activity there is something that strongly goes in your favour. The only thing that is annoying me a bit its the fact that you seem a bit short tempered given your chat logs. Although it might not be racist/toxic comments towards other people you definitely get involved very easily in verbal fights specially if someone "attacks" you first which isn't really a good asset for an admin. My decision here will be NEUTRAL .

I don't think this is something that can really stop you from being admin, but at the same time I wonder what type of example you will give to other users. Afterall if the admins keep arguing and/or getting involved in verbal fights (common game bm) why would regulars not? Consider changing what I mentioned above and I will change my vote to +1 .

Well yeah im having big problems with people beginning to fear me/not liking me so much, because of my recent skill climb in mge without never played comp etc. Then they do alot in chatwise and playwise to bully me/annoy me. Normally i can take it for long periods, for the most. But sometimes my bubble does blast wich i know is not good. Im working on it i know its a problem even with the things i say.
Also in the chats can you only see my side so u cant see how much the others say to me.

I am aware of what im doing and i know its "bad". I do have set a goal, that if i get admin will i go 100% neutral. Like said my problem is not bad, but needs to stop completely. I know it, im working with it.
But i do also wanna say like theres alot comments of me saying im bad too, with certain weapons or just me being bad in games (realising my own fails). Im an social guy, but i will turn it down alot :)

Also, since my post here am i on 24 days and 16 hours of playtime.

• Dumb
Reactions: Spam Goose
I completely understand, its not easy to keep our mouth shut when everyone is throwing shit at us however engaging in all these fights its not something good to see either, specially from an "admin". Dont you think not replying to those people would affect them more rather than going along with it? It would also cause them to stop doing it because you just ignore them......

" I do have set a goal, that if i get admin will i go 100% neutral."
Admin is a position you accomplish because you deserve it, it doesn't work the other way around. Everyone can promise they will change etc etc but if their behaviour shows otherwise we cannot simply base or trust our decision based on what the applicant says.

There will be a phase where this app will be set to review, maybe given the situation for longer than the usual. During that period of time you I recommend you to work on those issues.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck :) (sorry if my replies seem a bit harsh but im just being completely honest with you)

• Agree
Reactions: Zee
If my application could be removed then i can come back in a year or something. Might be better

• Agree
Reactions: Pixxi0us
Applicant has decided to retract their application.
If you decide to reapply you will need to wait for the one month cooldown: 30th of November 2021

Reactions: Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread