Invalid Application for #4 and #19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nave

- Your name and/or nickname :Nave (nick name & IRL name)

- Your age: 18

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_1:0:67756918

- Your general online times and your timezone: GMT +3. 6-8 hours per day.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? : I am playing usually the dodgeball servers since I really like the gamemode, I wouldn't mind vising a broader range of servers in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): Yes I do, but I don't want to be a Jailbreak admin.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Yes, I used to be an admin on tawerna.tf for couple of months, but I was kicked because my PC broke.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes, it was my admin tool on tawerna.tf.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I'm active a lot, as I said between 6 to 8 hours per day, I love the dodgeball servers, but I often see players that keep breaking the rules, and there is usually no one there to stop them. I think I can improve the staff team amd make the Panda's servers more enjoyable.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: First of all, I will explain to the rule breaking player what he is doing wrong and warning him up to 3 times for rocket stealing for example, or if someone is spamming chat\voice chat I will mute them not for a long time. For the "heavier" cases I will react accordingly, for example racism, I will ban them for 30 mins or more.

• Useful
Reactions: Matth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread