- Name/nickname

SтеpToHеll Ella in real life ella

- Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:1:216377632

- Online times and timezone

(GMT+2)

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes, although i dont use it much.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?

I play on #04 and also can go on #19 but dont have enough playtime .

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

That would be no problem at all . I have knowledge of dg servers . But i can lear more about other servers.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

On tf servers are non . I was admin on cs 1.6 furien servers and jaibreak servers . But i can learn.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I dont have , but i m ready to teach .

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I m active player , i can tell i play on dodgeball servers most of my playtime , i know most of the rules , But also i see almost every day some players who dont really understands rules . I try to follow the rules .

But sometimes is not working /call and that is little peace why i want to become admin .

- What wil you do as Admin?

I've been around here a lot of my time , i know all general rules for DB . I'm active as much as i can . And now i want to become admin of db . I want to help new players and maybe old one if they need help .

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Insults/Racism/FL (Voice/Chat)

1: 360 min

2: 720 min (12/h)

3: 1 440 min (24/h)

4: 7 200 min (5/d)

5: 20 160 min (2/w)

6: 0 (perm)

Stealing/Blocking/Orbiting

1: 720 min (12/h)

2: 1440 min (1/d)

3: 4320 min (3/d)

4: 10080 min (1/w)

5: 20160 min (2/w)

6: 9999999999 (trails cant perm sadly)

Spam

1: 360 min (6/h)

2: 720 min (12/h)

3: 1 440 min (24/h)

4: 7 200 min (5/d)

5: 20 160 min (2/w)

6: 0 (perm)

NSFW Spray ban: Perm

Thank you for your time ;)

No.

1604301533510.png

1604301559932.png

1604301578911.png

1604301853643.png

Hello! Thank you for this but let me explain something. You already did 3 previous apply here here and here (All rejected)

You had not enough connection time for the three, and we did warned you about talking foreign langages. I never saw you enforce our rules, not even once, instead you keep breaking them.

I know @Tolfx answer seems to be a bit in a rush, but his vote is right here, I also have to put a -1.

You seem to be wanting an admin position, I understand this, but you have to understand, we need players who are understanding our rules, enforcing them, and never breaking them. I think this apply is bit rushed, you just waited your 3days and went for it, considering you already got rejected 3 times you should have probably wait more.

Last edited:
Hello! thanks for your app.

Of what i have seen of you so far you look like a pretty friendly player though i have not seen you enforcing the rules and as djusan shows you do also talk foreign langages so i will agree with the other admins and give you a -1.

Reactions: Gold
Djusan already stated everything that needed to be said. Please show us some effort next time. Enforce rules on the server and try to have an active presence on the forums. Doing so would help you greatly when you apply. We have to follow the rules as well and your use of foreign language was already pointed out.

Reactions: Djusan and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread