Accepted Application by P N N on server #5 VSH (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname:

Steam name: P N N

- Your age:

I am 20 years old, will be 21 in 2018.

- Your Steam32 ID:

STEAM_0:0:20675622

- Your general online times and your timezone:

My timezone is GMT +1. I am currently in the Norwegian army which takes a lot of time, but I usually have the weekends home and sometimes a few days in the week aswell. It really depends on what we are doing every now and then. In the weekends I am usually online for 4 hours a day.
(I can see that having an admin that can not be online every day will be hard, but I will give this a try since I really enjoy Panda #5 VSH.)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

This application is for the #5 VSH server that you have. This is the gamemode ive been playing for the last 3 years, but on different communties. If a server needs an admin to solve any types of problems I would visit the server to try figure things out, but if it is a gamemode ive never played on it would be really hard for me due other rules on server. Therefore, I would appriciate if an admin who knows the rules better than me, engage in those cases.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do have a microphone. I usually never use it, because it is not that good and I feel like spamming with it. And with a microphone, people do not hear warnings because of music etc.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Ive been admin on a community earlier, which does not excist anymore. The name was BlackOut Gaming Community (BoG).

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I do have some experience with SourceMod, but it is a few years ago. Will easily learn it again.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I am a known player on the #5 VSH server now. I usually follow the rules and try to tell people if they break the rules. If they dont, I use the !Call so admins can help me and the other players. The "usually follow the rules" I mentioned is because I had one gagg by Sire Mattey. This gagg is a while ago, but to make a long story short, I said "goodbye server" with capslock, which was just stupidity of me since I know the rules. But I learn by doing as I like to say, so I never did it again.
Another thing is that I play a lot in the weekends as I said earlier. When im online a lot of rulesbreakers join the server, which is quite annoying. I do the !Call, but no admin shows up. Therefore, I would like to become an admin to avoid rulebreakers to do these type of things like spamming with and without caps, teaming and be AFK.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

- Firstly I would warn the player who did something wrong. The player might not know that his actions is not allowed on the server. If it is a hacker, ban would be needed immediately.
- If the player have an offensive name, admin impersonation or an offensive spray they would have recived a warning from me. If they keep doing it, I would start with an 4 hour ban to try make them stop with it. If they still keep doing it, I would move the ban even higher. (I like to give the players a chance to "change", because most of the players regrets if they get an 4 hour ban, so they might stop after that.)

- Insulting, foreign lagnuages, advertising of any other servers or websites and spam, would I start with an warning, then gagg/mute for 1 hour just to make my statement of "don't do that again" pretty clear. If they keep doing it, I would push the punishment higher, probably to 12 hours, but this really depends on what the player are saying i chat.

- If the player is AFK as hale in VSH, I would start with the waning "If you dont want to be saxton hale, do !resetq next time.". If the player keep doing it, there would be a kick from server, and then ban for 4 hours and build it up from there. If the player is teaming with others as hale just to get as many points as possible, they would be warned, then kicked and banned.

GameMe https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2259956
Chat Log https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/2259956
Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001616972
Playtime 5 days 10:28:13 hours

One gagg I just wanna add that this gagg was 1 hour long, and I have not done anything like this again. The gagg was well deserved. I knew that capslock is not allowed, but still did I do it. Simply stupidity from my side, which I regret.

Hope you like this application. Hope to hear from you aswell, both negative and positive opinions.

Kind regards, P N N

the gag was one hour ago from today?

Never mind you are good.
Expires on 03-26-17 21:07

Reactions: PNN
He/she has passed all the requirements.

Setting this app as Pending.

@Blutz @Danny @iceviet

Please give a feedback on this app. You have aleast 1 Week. Other Admins can also give a feedback on this app too. If you know him/her.

Thank you.

What the hell is this? I have never tried to DDoS anyone and do not even know how to do this. If you want to talk to someone about my past, you can ask your admin Madact. We were admins on BoG together.
May I ask you who wrote this? Because this is a lie from this person,

@Madact

If kevin was willing to tell you who it was he wouldn't have blurred the name.

I'm not sure what's going on here. I think it's best if I just tell you guys what I know about PNN.

So it was about the time when I first joined up and wanted to apply for admin. We was on the VSH server and mumble I think. We was messing around and Charlie (@EvoWarrior5 I hope you remember him) was I think a higher admin? Anyways charlie was undercover. One of the admins messed around, either Emerge or PNN honestly ages ago. So charlie wasn't happy so PNN got kicked off. Emerge got a warning and that was about it. After that I had PNN added on facebook, we kind of talked on there in a group till someone started copying and pasting what we said to certain people. After that he got a real life xD.
To present day I know he plays on VSH. He sometimes talks to me about admins and players...Things that happen. Since it's PNN and we've been chill all this time I consider him a good old friend but I know he can get into trouble.

As for Ddosing Blackout? I've just talked to Avenger and I've asked him to go to Micky(Ex-Owner, I think that's his name) if he could to find out. Avenger remembers certain ddosing happening but he's not sure who exactly was involved.

I know too little about PNN to vote on this application.

Co-owner of BlackOut here.

If we were ever DDoS'd it would never have been obvious to us who performed it unless that individual admitted to such. P N N never did so and I don't think he's capable of executing any such attack either.

P N N was never that much of a troublemaker in his earlier years but it's true he was demoted because he was an admin and he wasn't up to the standards we held for our staff at the time. I'm sure he's matured now and I doubt he'll cause any trouble but I'll leave it to other people who know him now to decide what you think of him.

Thats fine by me. Im home from army for two weeks now, so I'm gonna be active on VSH!

Reactions: Bass
Maybe its a little to late, but i have known Pnn for around 1 year, in all the time he have been a good player, and very friendly aswell as helpfull, never heard of something about his bad side or whatever some of you describe as he has ddos'ed" another community, but he was a really nice admin on BoG. If there is no proof of him ddosing i highly recommend him to be an admin on the vsh server.

• Agree
Reactions: PNN
Hey PNN

I have a question that I could probably ask you in steam but I want to put it in here so I'm reminded.

I'm wondering about your times. I know that you are in the army / going back. Are you now only limited to weekends? Could we expect spells where you are going to be inactive during a weekend?
Is there plans in the future that may stop you from coming online all together?

Hey PNN

I have a question that I could probably ask you in steam but I want to put it in here so I'm reminded.

I'm wondering about your times. I know that you are in the army / going back. Are you now only limited to weekends? Could we expect spells where you are going to be inactive during a weekend?
Is there plans in the future that may stop you from coming online all together?

Thanks for asking, Madact!
My times will be mostly in weekends. There are some weeks I will be able to go online for 7 days in a row, and some weeks I will be offline for 7 days in a row. This really depends on what week we are in. I know that week 34 and 36 I will be offline, but after this I have two weeks holiday again. The schedule I'm following is pretty instense.
And no, I will always be online whenever I can, no plans that will make me inactive in any way (except when im on duty ofc). If we get new intel and we're in a hurry, I would let you know.

If this is a problem, I could go online for an hour or so in the evening like every day, but this would make my day even worse then it is right now.. You know, washing clothes and then use the iron etc..

I know that my application is not that good because of this, but I really wanted to make a try. The VSH is the one and only server for me, so if I could help the server out by beeing an administrator, I would love too!

I will not at all be mad or dissapointed if this application get's declined. It's better to try and fail than not try but regret.

Kind regards,
P N N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread